Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
OFFICIAL: Ghana captain Asamoah Gyan seals loan move to Al Ahli
Asamoah Gyan has finalized a loan move back to the Gulf, with Al Ahli Dubai. This comes on the heels of a failed transfer to Reading.
UAE side, Al Ahli have signed Ghana captain Asamoah Gyan on loan. The striker passed his medical on Wednesday morning and will wear number 90 jersey number.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) August 31, 2016
Gyan was previously set to join Reading, on loan, but the deal fell through. He now seals a one-year loan deal with the Gulf club coming from Chinese Super League powerhouse Shanghai SIPG.
The Black Stars captain previously spent four years at Al Ain, where he won three league titles with Al Ain; scoring 95 goals in 83 league matches. Gyan then left for Chinese club Shanghai SIPG, but his stay there was plagued by recurring injuries.
Asamoah Gyan is expected to lead his country in their final Africa Cup of Nations qualifier match against Rwanda.