Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
OFFICIAL: Ghana captain Asamoah Gyan seals loan move to Al Ahli
Asamoah Gyan has finalized a loan move back to the Gulf, with Al Ahli Dubai. This comes on the heels of a failed transfer to Reading.
UAE side, Al Ahli have signed Ghana captain Asamoah Gyan on loan. The striker passed his medical on Wednesday morning and will wear number 90 jersey number.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) August 31, 2016
Gyan was previously set to join Reading, on loan, but the deal fell through. He now seals a one-year loan deal with the Gulf club coming from Chinese Super League powerhouse Shanghai SIPG.
The Black Stars captain previously spent four years at Al Ain, where he won three league titles with Al Ain; scoring 95 goals in 83 league matches. Gyan then left for Chinese club Shanghai SIPG, but his stay there was plagued by recurring injuries.
Asamoah Gyan is expected to lead his country in their final Africa Cup of Nations qualifier match against Rwanda.