Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
OFFICIAL: Ghana captain Asamoah Gyan seals loan move to Al Ahli
Asamoah Gyan has finalized a loan move back to the Gulf, with Al Ahli Dubai. This comes on the heels of a failed transfer to Reading.
UAE side, Al Ahli have signed Ghana captain Asamoah Gyan on loan. The striker passed his medical on Wednesday morning and will wear number 90 jersey number.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) August 31, 2016
Gyan was previously set to join Reading, on loan, but the deal fell through. He now seals a one-year loan deal with the Gulf club coming from Chinese Super League powerhouse Shanghai SIPG.
The Black Stars captain previously spent four years at Al Ain, where he won three league titles with Al Ain; scoring 95 goals in 83 league matches. Gyan then left for Chinese club Shanghai SIPG, but his stay there was plagued by recurring injuries.
Asamoah Gyan is expected to lead his country in their final Africa Cup of Nations qualifier match against Rwanda.