Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
OFFICIAL: Ghana captain Asamoah Gyan seals loan move to Al Ahli
Asamoah Gyan has finalized a loan move back to the Gulf, with Al Ahli Dubai. This comes on the heels of a failed transfer to Reading.
UAE side, Al Ahli have signed Ghana captain Asamoah Gyan on loan. The striker passed his medical on Wednesday morning and will wear number 90 jersey number.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) August 31, 2016
Gyan was previously set to join Reading, on loan, but the deal fell through. He now seals a one-year loan deal with the Gulf club coming from Chinese Super League powerhouse Shanghai SIPG.
The Black Stars captain previously spent four years at Al Ain, where he won three league titles with Al Ain; scoring 95 goals in 83 league matches. Gyan then left for Chinese club Shanghai SIPG, but his stay there was plagued by recurring injuries.
Asamoah Gyan is expected to lead his country in their final Africa Cup of Nations qualifier match against Rwanda.