Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Karim Hafez: Lens are stepping stone to greater heights
Hafez said that he’s looking forward to have a good season at his new club and promised to give his all to the team.
“I know the history of this club, and I want to help the team return to Ligue 1. I would like Lens to be a stepping stone for me to go higher,” Hafez told Lens official website.
The 20-year-old player revealed that he enjoys playing on the left side. “I am rather inclined to attack and I defend well. I like to combine both,” he added.
Furthermore, the player discussed the areas that he needs to improve in, saying that he’ll be counting on the staff and his teammates to help him develop.
“I am very focused on the attack, but I need to improve my defensive play. I still have so much to learn in this area,” Hafez said.
Hafez joined Lierse in 2014 and took part in 20 games during his time at the Belgian side, but after the club was relegated, he joined AC Omonia of Greece on loan.
Lens are 13th on the Ligue 2 table after collecting six points from five games.