Egypt court added former Al Ahly and national team legend Mohamed Abou-Treika to...
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
OFFICIAL: Mouscron sign Egypt’s Trezeguet on season-long loan
Egyptian youngster Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ has joined Royal Excel Mouscron on a season-long loan from RSC Anderlecht.
Anderlecht signed Trezeguet permanently from Al Ahly over the summer after activating the option to buy in their loan agreement with the Egyptian champions.
The Egyptian midfielder made seven appearances with the Belgian giants last season, and despite impressing in Anderlecht’s pre-season friendlies, the club announced that the 21-year old midfielder will join Royal Excel Mouscron on a season-long loan with a January call-back clause as KingFut previously confirmed.
Joining Trezeguet at the club is Somalia-born Chelsea striker Islam Feruz, who also signs on loan.
— Royal Excel Mouscron (@ExcelMouscron) August 31, 2016
The Egyptian midfielder will continue his development in the Belgian league where Mouscron are playing their third successive season, currently occupying the 14th place after five games.