Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
OFFICIAL: Mouscron sign Egypt’s Trezeguet on season-long loan
Egyptian youngster Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ has joined Royal Excel Mouscron on a season-long loan from RSC Anderlecht.
Anderlecht signed Trezeguet permanently from Al Ahly over the summer after activating the option to buy in their loan agreement with the Egyptian champions.
The Egyptian midfielder made seven appearances with the Belgian giants last season, and despite impressing in Anderlecht’s pre-season friendlies, the club announced that the 21-year old midfielder will join Royal Excel Mouscron on a season-long loan with a January call-back clause as KingFut previously confirmed.
Joining Trezeguet at the club is Somalia-born Chelsea striker Islam Feruz, who also signs on loan.
— Royal Excel Mouscron (@ExcelMouscron) August 31, 2016
The Egyptian midfielder will continue his development in the Belgian league where Mouscron are playing their third successive season, currently occupying the 14th place after five games.