Al Ahly football director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz announced that a media ban will...
- Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
OFFICIAL: Mouscron sign Egypt’s Trezeguet on season-long loan
Egyptian youngster Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ has joined Royal Excel Mouscron on a season-long loan from RSC Anderlecht.
Anderlecht signed Trezeguet permanently from Al Ahly over the summer after activating the option to buy in their loan agreement with the Egyptian champions.
The Egyptian midfielder made seven appearances with the Belgian giants last season, and despite impressing in Anderlecht’s pre-season friendlies, the club announced that the 21-year old midfielder will join Royal Excel Mouscron on a season-long loan with a January call-back clause as KingFut previously confirmed.
Joining Trezeguet at the club is Somalia-born Chelsea striker Islam Feruz, who also signs on loan.
— Royal Excel Mouscron (@ExcelMouscron) August 31, 2016
The Egyptian midfielder will continue his development in the Belgian league where Mouscron are playing their third successive season, currently occupying the 14th place after five games.