After more than three years of absence, the Arab Champions League is...
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
OFFICIAL: Mouscron sign Egypt’s Trezeguet on season-long loan
Egyptian youngster Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ has joined Royal Excel Mouscron on a season-long loan from RSC Anderlecht.
Anderlecht signed Trezeguet permanently from Al Ahly over the summer after activating the option to buy in their loan agreement with the Egyptian champions.
The Egyptian midfielder made seven appearances with the Belgian giants last season, and despite impressing in Anderlecht’s pre-season friendlies, the club announced that the 21-year old midfielder will join Royal Excel Mouscron on a season-long loan with a January call-back clause as KingFut previously confirmed.
Joining Trezeguet at the club is Somalia-born Chelsea striker Islam Feruz, who also signs on loan.
— Royal Excel Mouscron (@ExcelMouscron) August 31, 2016
The Egyptian midfielder will continue his development in the Belgian league where Mouscron are playing their third successive season, currently occupying the 14th place after five games.