Al Ahly continued their winning streak after beating Tanta 1-0 on Monday,...
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
OFFICIAL: Sunderland sign former Sfaxien player Didier Ndong in club record fee
Sunderland have signed Gabonese central midfielder, Didier Ibrahim Ndong from French Ligue 1 side Lorient on a five-year deal.
Sunderland have broken their transfer record in signing Ibrahim Ndong. The 22-year-old Gabon midfielder has joined the Black Cats for a fee of 16 million Euros.
“It will be an honour to wear the Sunderland shirt and I will wear it with a true understanding of what it means.
“I am excited to meet everyone at the club, to see the stadium and of course the fans, who I have heard so many good things about. Today is the most beautiful day of my life. Maybe the Sunderland fans don’t know me yet, but I promise that they will discover quickly that I will give everything for them and the club,” Ndong expressed.
Ibrahim Ndong joins the Premier League side from Lorient. He won the CAF Confederation Cup in 2013 with CS Sfaxien before moving to France.