Zamalek earned a comfortable 3-0 win over Dakhelya in Mohamed Helmy’s first...
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veroia hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
OFFICIAL: Sunderland sign former Sfaxien player Didier Ndong in club record fee
Sunderland have signed Gabonese central midfielder, Didier Ibrahim Ndong from French Ligue 1 side Lorient on a five-year deal.
Sunderland have broken their transfer record in signing Ibrahim Ndong. The 22-year-old Gabon midfielder has joined the Black Cats for a fee of 16 million Euros.
“It will be an honour to wear the Sunderland shirt and I will wear it with a true understanding of what it means.
“I am excited to meet everyone at the club, to see the stadium and of course the fans, who I have heard so many good things about. Today is the most beautiful day of my life. Maybe the Sunderland fans don’t know me yet, but I promise that they will discover quickly that I will give everything for them and the club,” Ndong expressed.
Ibrahim Ndong joins the Premier League side from Lorient. He won the CAF Confederation Cup in 2013 with CS Sfaxien before moving to France.