Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
OFFICIAL: Sunderland sign former Sfaxien player Didier Ndong in club record fee
Sunderland have signed Gabonese central midfielder, Didier Ibrahim Ndong from French Ligue 1 side Lorient on a five-year deal.
Sunderland have broken their transfer record in signing Ibrahim Ndong. The 22-year-old Gabon midfielder has joined the Black Cats for a fee of 16 million Euros.
“It will be an honour to wear the Sunderland shirt and I will wear it with a true understanding of what it means.
“I am excited to meet everyone at the club, to see the stadium and of course the fans, who I have heard so many good things about. Today is the most beautiful day of my life. Maybe the Sunderland fans don’t know me yet, but I promise that they will discover quickly that I will give everything for them and the club,” Ndong expressed.
Ibrahim Ndong joins the Premier League side from Lorient. He won the CAF Confederation Cup in 2013 with CS Sfaxien before moving to France.