Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
OFFICIAL: Sunderland sign former Sfaxien player Didier Ndong in club record fee
Sunderland have signed Gabonese central midfielder, Didier Ibrahim Ndong from French Ligue 1 side Lorient on a five-year deal.
Sunderland have broken their transfer record in signing Ibrahim Ndong. The 22-year-old Gabon midfielder has joined the Black Cats for a fee of 16 million Euros.
“It will be an honour to wear the Sunderland shirt and I will wear it with a true understanding of what it means.
“I am excited to meet everyone at the club, to see the stadium and of course the fans, who I have heard so many good things about. Today is the most beautiful day of my life. Maybe the Sunderland fans don’t know me yet, but I promise that they will discover quickly that I will give everything for them and the club,” Ndong expressed.
Ibrahim Ndong joins the Premier League side from Lorient. He won the CAF Confederation Cup in 2013 with CS Sfaxien before moving to France.