Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
OFFICIAL: Sunderland sign former Sfaxien player Didier Ndong in club record fee
Sunderland have signed Gabonese central midfielder, Didier Ibrahim Ndong from French Ligue 1 side Lorient on a five-year deal.
Sunderland have broken their transfer record in signing Ibrahim Ndong. The 22-year-old Gabon midfielder has joined the Black Cats for a fee of 16 million Euros.
“It will be an honour to wear the Sunderland shirt and I will wear it with a true understanding of what it means.
“I am excited to meet everyone at the club, to see the stadium and of course the fans, who I have heard so many good things about. Today is the most beautiful day of my life. Maybe the Sunderland fans don’t know me yet, but I promise that they will discover quickly that I will give everything for them and the club,” Ndong expressed.
Ibrahim Ndong joins the Premier League side from Lorient. He won the CAF Confederation Cup in 2013 with CS Sfaxien before moving to France.