Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
OFFICIAL: Taher Mohamed completes move to Le Havre
KingFut first broke news of the trial between club and player, after Le Havre made initial contact with Contractors. Former Egyptian National Team manager Bob Bradley, now manager at Le Havre, was impressed with the young Egyptian forward as the clubs have agreed to terms.
Mohamed underwent and passed a medical later in the week, and is now set to join Le Havre on loan with option to buy as they continue their campaign in Ligue 2. They are currently in 8th position, with 8 points from 5 matches. Last week, the club was eliminated from the Coupe de la Ligue by Châteauroux, in an eventful 7 goal match.
Le Havre is noted for their youth development, producing young talents in recent years such as Riyad Mahrez, Dimitri Payet, and Lassana Diarra. Bob Bradley will be hoping Mohamed can develop under him, and doing so could lead to Mohamed’s first senior call up for the Pharaohs.
Taher becomes the second Egyptian to move to Ligue 2 this transfer window after Karim Hafez joined RC Lens.