ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
OFFICIAL: Taher Mohamed completes move to Le Havre
KingFut first broke news of the trial between club and player, after Le Havre made initial contact with Contractors. Former Egyptian National Team manager Bob Bradley, now manager at Le Havre, was impressed with the young Egyptian forward as the clubs have agreed to terms.
Mohamed underwent and passed a medical later in the week, and is now set to join Le Havre on loan with option to buy as they continue their campaign in Ligue 2. They are currently in 8th position, with 8 points from 5 matches. Last week, the club was eliminated from the Coupe de la Ligue by Châteauroux, in an eventful 7 goal match.
Le Havre is noted for their youth development, producing young talents in recent years such as Riyad Mahrez, Dimitri Payet, and Lassana Diarra. Bob Bradley will be hoping Mohamed can develop under him, and doing so could lead to Mohamed’s first senior call up for the Pharaohs.
Taher becomes the second Egyptian to move to Ligue 2 this transfer window after Karim Hafez joined RC Lens.