Héctor Cúper spoke about Abdel-Shafy’s situation, Elneny and Kahraba ahead of Egypt’s crucial encounter...
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
OFFICIAL: Taher Mohamed completes move to Le Havre
KingFut first broke news of the trial between club and player, after Le Havre made initial contact with Contractors. Former Egyptian National Team manager Bob Bradley, now manager at Le Havre, was impressed with the young Egyptian forward as the clubs have agreed to terms.
Mohamed underwent and passed a medical later in the week, and is now set to join Le Havre on loan with option to buy as they continue their campaign in Ligue 2. They are currently in 8th position, with 8 points from 5 matches. Last week, the club was eliminated from the Coupe de la Ligue by Châteauroux, in an eventful 7 goal match.
Le Havre is noted for their youth development, producing young talents in recent years such as Riyad Mahrez, Dimitri Payet, and Lassana Diarra. Bob Bradley will be hoping Mohamed can develop under him, and doing so could lead to Mohamed’s first senior call up for the Pharaohs.
Taher becomes the second Egyptian to move to Ligue 2 this transfer window after Karim Hafez joined RC Lens.