Egypt’s local national team have defeated Benin 2-0 in the preparations for CHAN...
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
DR Congo’s Mbokani joins Elmohamady’s Hull on loan
DR Congo and Dynamo Kiev forward Dieumerci Mbokani has joined Ahmed Elmohamady’s Hull City on a season-long loan.
Mbokani returns to the English Premier League for the second consecutive time, after spending the 2015/16 season on loan at Norwich City.
Although the Canaries were eventually relegated to the Championship, the striker managed a decent tally, scoring seven goals in 29 appearances.
The newly-promoted Hull have sealed a loan move for the 30-year-old, who retired earlier this year from the DR Congo national team.
In 35 appearances with the Leopards, the Kinshasa-born player scored 16 goals, and helped his team to a third-placed finish at the 2015 African Cup of Nations.
Mbokani will join Hull City training ahead of their trip to Burnley on the 10th of September.