Egypt’s Amr Warda has been voted as PAOK’s best player as he...
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
DR Congo’s Mbokani joins Elmohamady’s Hull on loan
DR Congo and Dynamo Kiev forward Dieumerci Mbokani has joined Ahmed Elmohamady’s Hull City on a season-long loan.
Mbokani returns to the English Premier League for the second consecutive time, after spending the 2015/16 season on loan at Norwich City.
Although the Canaries were eventually relegated to the Championship, the striker managed a decent tally, scoring seven goals in 29 appearances.
The newly-promoted Hull have sealed a loan move for the 30-year-old, who retired earlier this year from the DR Congo national team.
In 35 appearances with the Leopards, the Kinshasa-born player scored 16 goals, and helped his team to a third-placed finish at the 2015 African Cup of Nations.
Mbokani will join Hull City training ahead of their trip to Burnley on the 10th of September.