Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
DR Congo’s Mbokani joins Elmohamady’s Hull on loan
DR Congo and Dynamo Kiev forward Dieumerci Mbokani has joined Ahmed Elmohamady’s Hull City on a season-long loan.
Mbokani returns to the English Premier League for the second consecutive time, after spending the 2015/16 season on loan at Norwich City.
Although the Canaries were eventually relegated to the Championship, the striker managed a decent tally, scoring seven goals in 29 appearances.
The newly-promoted Hull have sealed a loan move for the 30-year-old, who retired earlier this year from the DR Congo national team.
In 35 appearances with the Leopards, the Kinshasa-born player scored 16 goals, and helped his team to a third-placed finish at the 2015 African Cup of Nations.
Mbokani will join Hull City training ahead of their trip to Burnley on the 10th of September.