Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
DR Congo’s Mbokani joins Elmohamady’s Hull on loan
DR Congo and Dynamo Kiev forward Dieumerci Mbokani has joined Ahmed Elmohamady’s Hull City on a season-long loan.
Mbokani returns to the English Premier League for the second consecutive time, after spending the 2015/16 season on loan at Norwich City.
Although the Canaries were eventually relegated to the Championship, the striker managed a decent tally, scoring seven goals in 29 appearances.
The newly-promoted Hull have sealed a loan move for the 30-year-old, who retired earlier this year from the DR Congo national team.
In 35 appearances with the Leopards, the Kinshasa-born player scored 16 goals, and helped his team to a third-placed finish at the 2015 African Cup of Nations.
Mbokani will join Hull City training ahead of their trip to Burnley on the 10th of September.