Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
DR Congo’s Mbokani joins Elmohamady’s Hull on loan
DR Congo and Dynamo Kiev forward Dieumerci Mbokani has joined Ahmed Elmohamady’s Hull City on a season-long loan.
Mbokani returns to the English Premier League for the second consecutive time, after spending the 2015/16 season on loan at Norwich City.
Although the Canaries were eventually relegated to the Championship, the striker managed a decent tally, scoring seven goals in 29 appearances.
The newly-promoted Hull have sealed a loan move for the 30-year-old, who retired earlier this year from the DR Congo national team.
In 35 appearances with the Leopards, the Kinshasa-born player scored 16 goals, and helped his team to a third-placed finish at the 2015 African Cup of Nations.
Mbokani will join Hull City training ahead of their trip to Burnley on the 10th of September.