Zamalek have reportedly refused to let their player Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh join the Egyptian locals national...
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
Nigeria’s Umar Sadiq completes Bologna switch from Roma
Sadiq joined Roma in 2015 on a season-long loan from Serie B club Spezia, before joining the Giallorossi permanently in June 2016 for €2.5 millions.
Roma confirmed that the 19-year-old striker moved to Bologna on an initial loan until 30 June 2017 with a buyout option in the favour of the Rossoblu included in the player’s contract.
Should Bologna exercise the buyout option, Roma will retain a buy-back clause on the player, as per the club’s official statement.
Sadiq was a member of the Nigeria U-23 team that have achieved the Bronze medal recently in the Rio 2016 Olympics.