Zamalek midfielder Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek has joined Arab Contractors on loan until the end of...
- Abdel-Khalek joins Arab Contractors on loan
- VIDEO: El-Sheikh scores late to send Egypt to World Military Cup semis
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
Nigeria’s Umar Sadiq completes Bologna switch from Roma
Sadiq joined Roma in 2015 on a season-long loan from Serie B club Spezia, before joining the Giallorossi permanently in June 2016 for €2.5 millions.
Roma confirmed that the 19-year-old striker moved to Bologna on an initial loan until 30 June 2017 with a buyout option in the favour of the Rossoblu included in the player’s contract.
Should Bologna exercise the buyout option, Roma will retain a buy-back clause on the player, as per the club’s official statement.
Sadiq was a member of the Nigeria U-23 team that have achieved the Bronze medal recently in the Rio 2016 Olympics.