Egypt international Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba scored a brace as Al-Ittihad beat Al-Ettifaq...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
Nigeria’s Umar Sadiq completes Bologna switch from Roma
Sadiq joined Roma in 2015 on a season-long loan from Serie B club Spezia, before joining the Giallorossi permanently in June 2016 for €2.5 millions.
Roma confirmed that the 19-year-old striker moved to Bologna on an initial loan until 30 June 2017 with a buyout option in the favour of the Rossoblu included in the player’s contract.
Should Bologna exercise the buyout option, Roma will retain a buy-back clause on the player, as per the club’s official statement.
Sadiq was a member of the Nigeria U-23 team that have achieved the Bronze medal recently in the Rio 2016 Olympics.