Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Nigeria’s Umar Sadiq completes Bologna switch from Roma
Sadiq joined Roma in 2015 on a season-long loan from Serie B club Spezia, before joining the Giallorossi permanently in June 2016 for €2.5 millions.
Roma confirmed that the 19-year-old striker moved to Bologna on an initial loan until 30 June 2017 with a buyout option in the favour of the Rossoblu included in the player’s contract.
Should Bologna exercise the buyout option, Roma will retain a buy-back clause on the player, as per the club’s official statement.
Sadiq was a member of the Nigeria U-23 team that have achieved the Bronze medal recently in the Rio 2016 Olympics.