Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Nigeria’s Umar Sadiq completes Bologna switch from Roma
Sadiq joined Roma in 2015 on a season-long loan from Serie B club Spezia, before joining the Giallorossi permanently in June 2016 for €2.5 millions.
Roma confirmed that the 19-year-old striker moved to Bologna on an initial loan until 30 June 2017 with a buyout option in the favour of the Rossoblu included in the player’s contract.
Should Bologna exercise the buyout option, Roma will retain a buy-back clause on the player, as per the club’s official statement.
Sadiq was a member of the Nigeria U-23 team that have achieved the Bronze medal recently in the Rio 2016 Olympics.