Al Nasr have sealed promotion to the Egyptian Premier League after securing...
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
Ismaily and Ittihad of Alexandria interested in Hamoudi
Ahmed Hamoudi – who recently saw his contract with Basel terminated – was contacted by Ismaily and Ittihad of Alexandria following his contract termination with Basel on the 31st of August.
Hamoudi – who last played for Zamalek on loan during the 2015/16 season – was offered a three year contract by the Whites, but disputes over the contract’s length led to the breaking down of negotiations.
This therefore prompted both Ismaily and Ittihad of Alexandria to contact the player in order to persuade him to join their ranks before the start of the 2016/17 Egyptian Premier League season.
It is also worth mentioning that Ex-Smouha captain Hamoudi – who signed for Basel in 2014 for €800,000 – was contacted by Al Ahly, who are reportedly interested in signing the player.