Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Ismaily and Ittihad of Alexandria interested in Hamoudi
Ahmed Hamoudi – who recently saw his contract with Basel terminated – was contacted by Ismaily and Ittihad of Alexandria following his contract termination with Basel on the 31st of August.
Hamoudi – who last played for Zamalek on loan during the 2015/16 season – was offered a three year contract by the Whites, but disputes over the contract’s length led to the breaking down of negotiations.
This therefore prompted both Ismaily and Ittihad of Alexandria to contact the player in order to persuade him to join their ranks before the start of the 2016/17 Egyptian Premier League season.
It is also worth mentioning that Ex-Smouha captain Hamoudi – who signed for Basel in 2014 for €800,000 – was contacted by Al Ahly, who are reportedly interested in signing the player.