Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
Ismaily and Ittihad of Alexandria interested in Hamoudi
Ahmed Hamoudi – who recently saw his contract with Basel terminated – was contacted by Ismaily and Ittihad of Alexandria following his contract termination with Basel on the 31st of August.
Hamoudi – who last played for Zamalek on loan during the 2015/16 season – was offered a three year contract by the Whites, but disputes over the contract’s length led to the breaking down of negotiations.
This therefore prompted both Ismaily and Ittihad of Alexandria to contact the player in order to persuade him to join their ranks before the start of the 2016/17 Egyptian Premier League season.
It is also worth mentioning that Ex-Smouha captain Hamoudi – who signed for Basel in 2014 for €800,000 – was contacted by Al Ahly, who are reportedly interested in signing the player.