Group A matches have finally come to the closure with surprising turn...
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
Ismaily and Ittihad of Alexandria interested in Hamoudi
Ahmed Hamoudi – who recently saw his contract with Basel terminated – was contacted by Ismaily and Ittihad of Alexandria following his contract termination with Basel on the 31st of August.
Hamoudi – who last played for Zamalek on loan during the 2015/16 season – was offered a three year contract by the Whites, but disputes over the contract’s length led to the breaking down of negotiations.
This therefore prompted both Ismaily and Ittihad of Alexandria to contact the player in order to persuade him to join their ranks before the start of the 2016/17 Egyptian Premier League season.
It is also worth mentioning that Ex-Smouha captain Hamoudi – who signed for Basel in 2014 for €800,000 – was contacted by Al Ahly, who are reportedly interested in signing the player.