Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Ismaily and Ittihad of Alexandria interested in Hamoudi
Ahmed Hamoudi – who recently saw his contract with Basel terminated – was contacted by Ismaily and Ittihad of Alexandria following his contract termination with Basel on the 31st of August.
Hamoudi – who last played for Zamalek on loan during the 2015/16 season – was offered a three year contract by the Whites, but disputes over the contract’s length led to the breaking down of negotiations.
This therefore prompted both Ismaily and Ittihad of Alexandria to contact the player in order to persuade him to join their ranks before the start of the 2016/17 Egyptian Premier League season.
It is also worth mentioning that Ex-Smouha captain Hamoudi – who signed for Basel in 2014 for €800,000 – was contacted by Al Ahly, who are reportedly interested in signing the player.