Al Ahly have revealed an official request from Spanish club Villarreal CF...
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
Muhoroni Youth players protest alleged physical assault by club chairman
Players of Kenyan Premier League side, Muhoroni Youth have protested to the league administrators over their alleged mistreatment by the club’s chairman.
Muhoroni Youth players camped at the offices of Kenyan Premier League. They were claiming that the club chairman, Mr. Moses Adagala, had orchestrated physical assault against them.
The players claimed that their club boss had bodyguards attack them after they inquired about their unpaid wages. This happened on the night of Wednesday, 31st August, 2016.
One of Muhoroni’s players told the media, the following morning, that the players had set their minds on leaving the team at the end of the season.
“We are currently in the process of asking the KPL office to give us our release letters. Our condition is that, we are not interested in playing for Muhoroni Youth again unless we are paid our salaries until December and the home matches moved to Nairobi.”
In response, the club chairman has denied the allegations. The club’s head coach did not give comments over the issue.
Muhoroni Youth lies ninth on the 16-team Kenyan Premier League table. They have won one of their last five matches.