Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
Osama Nabih: Outcomes of Guinea match were more negative
It is worth mentioning that Ramadan Sobhi failed to convert from the penalty spot as well, and Osama Nabih believes that the tactical outcome was less than they expected.
“Fifty per cent was in our favour; we hoped for more; however, we will benefit from the experience” said Nabih.
Nabih added that the team had many absences as a result of injuries, or due to the late arrival of the players playing abroad.
As for the second friendly in September against South Africa, the assistant coach is more optimistic:
“We have enough time to prepare, not to mention that all the players are ready, and they are in good physical and tactical states.”
When asked about the penalty which Sobhi took, despite El-Neny wanting to Nabih said: “There is no conflict; it is normal and happens all the time.”
“Abdallah El-Said is first when it comes to penalties followed by Bassem Morsi yet neither was on the pitch so Ramadan and El-Neny stepped up, no problem in that,” concluded Nabih