Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Osama Nabih: Outcomes of Guinea match were more negative
It is worth mentioning that Ramadan Sobhi failed to convert from the penalty spot as well, and Osama Nabih believes that the tactical outcome was less than they expected.
“Fifty per cent was in our favour; we hoped for more; however, we will benefit from the experience” said Nabih.
Nabih added that the team had many absences as a result of injuries, or due to the late arrival of the players playing abroad.
As for the second friendly in September against South Africa, the assistant coach is more optimistic:
“We have enough time to prepare, not to mention that all the players are ready, and they are in good physical and tactical states.”
When asked about the penalty which Sobhi took, despite El-Neny wanting to Nabih said: “There is no conflict; it is normal and happens all the time.”
“Abdallah El-Said is first when it comes to penalties followed by Bassem Morsi yet neither was on the pitch so Ramadan and El-Neny stepped up, no problem in that,” concluded Nabih