Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Osama Nabih: Outcomes of Guinea match were more negative
It is worth mentioning that Ramadan Sobhi failed to convert from the penalty spot as well, and Osama Nabih believes that the tactical outcome was less than they expected.
“Fifty per cent was in our favour; we hoped for more; however, we will benefit from the experience” said Nabih.
Nabih added that the team had many absences as a result of injuries, or due to the late arrival of the players playing abroad.
As for the second friendly in September against South Africa, the assistant coach is more optimistic:
“We have enough time to prepare, not to mention that all the players are ready, and they are in good physical and tactical states.”
When asked about the penalty which Sobhi took, despite El-Neny wanting to Nabih said: “There is no conflict; it is normal and happens all the time.”
“Abdallah El-Said is first when it comes to penalties followed by Bassem Morsi yet neither was on the pitch so Ramadan and El-Neny stepped up, no problem in that,” concluded Nabih