Ifeanyi Ubah owner, Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has resealed a statement, criticising...
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
Egypt national team: Sam Morsy had a good debut
Sam Morsy was born in England to an Egyptian father and in an interview with KingFut back in 2014, he expressed his desire to play for the Egyptian National Team.
The friendly ended in a 1-1 draw; with Morsy coming on at half-time for the Pharaohs.
Egypt assistant coach Osama Nabih believes that the 24-year-old midfielder had a good start with the Pharaohs.
“His debut was good, acceptable. He does not speak Arabic at all; we have an interpreter who translates the tactical orders for him,” Nabih revealed.
“Of course when you join a new place, you need time to adapt; precisely what he needs,” claimed the former Zamalek star.
It is worth noting Morsy concluded a deadline day loan move to fellow Championship side Barnsley after finding time hard to come by at Wigan since the start of the season with the Latics.