Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
Yaya Toure excluded as Manchester City announce Champions League squad
Toure has featured in one occasion so far for Manchester City this season, which was against Steaua Bucharest in the second leg of the Champions League preliminary rounds, the game that ended 1-0 in the favour of The Citizens.
Pep Guardiola has announced his 21-man Manchester City squad that is set to take on the team’s Champions League campaign this season, with the 33-year-old omitted from the list submitted to UEFA.
This exclusion increases doubts over the Ivorian midfielder’s future at Manchester City, which was already existing ever since the former Bayern Munich manager took over as the new Manchester-based club coach earlier this summer.
It remains to be seen whether Toure will see out his contract with City which expires next summer or seek a move out of the club in January.