Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Yaya Toure excluded as Manchester City announce Champions League squad
Toure has featured in one occasion so far for Manchester City this season, which was against Steaua Bucharest in the second leg of the Champions League preliminary rounds, the game that ended 1-0 in the favour of The Citizens.
Pep Guardiola has announced his 21-man Manchester City squad that is set to take on the team’s Champions League campaign this season, with the 33-year-old omitted from the list submitted to UEFA.
This exclusion increases doubts over the Ivorian midfielder’s future at Manchester City, which was already existing ever since the former Bayern Munich manager took over as the new Manchester-based club coach earlier this summer.
It remains to be seen whether Toure will see out his contract with City which expires next summer or seek a move out of the club in January.