Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Yaya Toure excluded as Manchester City announce Champions League squad
Toure has featured in one occasion so far for Manchester City this season, which was against Steaua Bucharest in the second leg of the Champions League preliminary rounds, the game that ended 1-0 in the favour of The Citizens.
Pep Guardiola has announced his 21-man Manchester City squad that is set to take on the team’s Champions League campaign this season, with the 33-year-old omitted from the list submitted to UEFA.
This exclusion increases doubts over the Ivorian midfielder’s future at Manchester City, which was already existing ever since the former Bayern Munich manager took over as the new Manchester-based club coach earlier this summer.
It remains to be seen whether Toure will see out his contract with City which expires next summer or seek a move out of the club in January.