Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
Yaya Toure excluded as Manchester City announce Champions League squad
Toure has featured in one occasion so far for Manchester City this season, which was against Steaua Bucharest in the second leg of the Champions League preliminary rounds, the game that ended 1-0 in the favour of The Citizens.
Pep Guardiola has announced his 21-man Manchester City squad that is set to take on the team’s Champions League campaign this season, with the 33-year-old omitted from the list submitted to UEFA.
This exclusion increases doubts over the Ivorian midfielder’s future at Manchester City, which was already existing ever since the former Bayern Munich manager took over as the new Manchester-based club coach earlier this summer.
It remains to be seen whether Toure will see out his contract with City which expires next summer or seek a move out of the club in January.