Speaking exclusively to KingFut.com, former Arsenal winger and current coach Robert Pires...
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
Mohamed El-Gabas scores in home draw against Leuven
Egypt’s Mohamed El-Gabas has scored his first league goal this season in Lierse 2-2 draw against Oud-Heverlee Leuven.
El-Gabas started on the bench for the hosts, before coming on in the 75th minute to score his first league goal of the season, while Amr Barakat started the game, but was taken off at half-time.
Oud-Heverlee Leuven opened the scoreline in the 23rd minute through Jovan Kostovski, before Dylan De Belder scored the equalizer for Lierse in the 60th minute.
Nine minutes later, the visitors restored the lead after Esteban Casagolda scored his side’s second goal, but their lead didn’t last long as 11 minutes later El-Gabas scored the equalizer, taking his tally this season to three goals.
By this draw, Lierse are now second in the league with 6 points, while Leuven sit in the sixth place with 3 points.
Lierse’s next game will be against Royal FC Antwerpen in the league on September 9, while Leuven are playing AFC Tubize on the 11th of September.