Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Victor Anichebe joins Sunderland on free transfer
The 28-year-old, who made over 130 appearances under David Moyes at Everton, has penned a one-year contract, becoming their ninth signing this summer.
“I’m really happy to be here at a great club,” The Nigerian international told Sunderland’s official website.
“I have a lot of good friends here and everyone knows that I know the manager really well.
“He brought me through as a young player and was a big factor in me coming here.”
The former Everton and West Bromwich Albion forward was a free agent after leaving The Baggies this summer, meaning that he was able to reunite with manager David Moyes, as he came through the ranks of Everton’s youth setup when the Scotsman was in charge.
It’s worth noting that Anichebe has been capped 11 times by the Super Eagles, scoring once against Kenya in a friendly.