Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
U18 Women Basketball to face Mali in African Championship Final
Egyptian U18 women basketball team will be competing against Mali on Sunday for the title of the African Championship.
Egypt managed to qualify to the final match after beating Mozambique in the semi-finals 33-66, while Mali qualified after defeating Angola 46-65.
The two teams secured their spots in the U19 World Championship which will be held in Italy from the 22nd of July 2017 till July 30.
Egypt began the journey in the championship with a big win after defeating Algeria 43-92. The team then faced Madagascar and won 49-78. During the last match in their group, Egypt also defeated Angola 39-56 and qualified successfully to the quarter-finals where they met Uganda in an easy match that The Pharaohs won 25-67.
In Cairo stadium halls compound, the Egyptian team will be heading towards the second title for this age group after winning the championship in 2010. As for record winning Mali, who won the championship five times, the team will be keeping an eye on a sixth title to ensure their superiority.