Iraqi side Al-Shorta have terminated the contract of Egyptian manager Mohamed Youssef by mutual...
- OFFICIAL: Mohamed Youssef leaves Al Shorta by mutual consent
- Ahmed Hassan: Salah has surpassed every Egyptian player
- Ahmed Hassan hopes prayers will stop Buffon from breaking his record
- Stoke City CEO: Ramadan’s success opens door for other young signings
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
U18 Women Basketball to face Mali in African Championship Final
Egyptian U18 women basketball team will be competing against Mali on Sunday for the title of the African Championship.
Egypt managed to qualify to the final match after beating Mozambique in the semi-finals 33-66, while Mali qualified after defeating Angola 46-65.
The two teams secured their spots in the U19 World Championship which will be held in Italy from the 22nd of July 2017 till July 30.
Egypt began the journey in the championship with a big win after defeating Algeria 43-92. The team then faced Madagascar and won 49-78. During the last match in their group, Egypt also defeated Angola 39-56 and qualified successfully to the quarter-finals where they met Uganda in an easy match that The Pharaohs won 25-67.
In Cairo stadium halls compound, the Egyptian team will be heading towards the second title for this age group after winning the championship in 2010. As for record winning Mali, who won the championship five times, the team will be keeping an eye on a sixth title to ensure their superiority.