Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
U18 Women Basketball to face Mali in African Championship Final
Egyptian U18 women basketball team will be competing against Mali on Sunday for the title of the African Championship.
Egypt managed to qualify to the final match after beating Mozambique in the semi-finals 33-66, while Mali qualified after defeating Angola 46-65.
The two teams secured their spots in the U19 World Championship which will be held in Italy from the 22nd of July 2017 till July 30.
Egypt began the journey in the championship with a big win after defeating Algeria 43-92. The team then faced Madagascar and won 49-78. During the last match in their group, Egypt also defeated Angola 39-56 and qualified successfully to the quarter-finals where they met Uganda in an easy match that The Pharaohs won 25-67.
In Cairo stadium halls compound, the Egyptian team will be heading towards the second title for this age group after winning the championship in 2010. As for record winning Mali, who won the championship five times, the team will be keeping an eye on a sixth title to ensure their superiority.