Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
Agent reveals Moruf Yusuf stance from Zamalek stay
Yusuf, 23, joined Zamalek from relegated Egyptian Premier League on a three-year deal, which ends next summer. The player has yet to come to an agreement over the renewal of his contract.
Speaking to Al Nahar channel, his agent Osama Farahat revealed the reason why the player has not signed a new contract with the club.
“Moruf Yusuf doesn’t mind renewing his contract otherwise he wouldn’t have insisted that I take care of it, but right now is not a good time to open discussions,” Farahat claimed.
“Zamalek are going through a sensitive period at the moment, with their CAF Champions League semi-final match just around the corner.
Moruf is thought to have attracted interest from several clubs abroad, with Saudi Arabian outfit Al Fath rumored to be one of the interested sides, something which Farahat denied.
“Indeed there are several discussions with teams but no concrete offer has come in but Al Fath is not one of the interested clubs,” he concluded.