Egypt local national team coach, Hany Ramzy has identified 36 players to...
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- LIVE: Egypt vs Uganda – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
Agent reveals Moruf Yusuf stance from Zamalek stay
Moruf Yusuf’s has revealed the player’s stance from renewing his contract with Cairo giants Zamalek SC.
Yusuf, 23, joined Zamalek from relegated Egyptian Premier League on a three-year deal, which ends next summer. The player has yet to come to an agreement over the renewal of his contract.
Speaking to Al Nahar channel, his agent Osama Farahat revealed the reason why the player has not signed a new contract with the club.
“Moruf Yusuf doesn’t mind renewing his contract otherwise he wouldn’t have insisted that I take care of it, but right now is not a good time to open discussions,” Farahat claimed.
“Zamalek are going through a sensitive period at the moment, with their CAF Champions League semi-final match just around the corner.
Moruf is thought to have attracted interest from several clubs abroad, with Saudi Arabian outfit Al Fath rumored to be one of the interested sides, something which Farahat denied.
“Indeed there are several discussions with teams but no concrete offer has come in but Al Fath is not one of the interested clubs,” he concluded.