Al Ahly coach Hossam El-Badry gave a hint regarding the team’s next...
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
Agent reveals Moruf Yusuf stance from Zamalek stay
Yusuf, 23, joined Zamalek from relegated Egyptian Premier League on a three-year deal, which ends next summer. The player has yet to come to an agreement over the renewal of his contract.
Speaking to Al Nahar channel, his agent Osama Farahat revealed the reason why the player has not signed a new contract with the club.
“Moruf Yusuf doesn’t mind renewing his contract otherwise he wouldn’t have insisted that I take care of it, but right now is not a good time to open discussions,” Farahat claimed.
“Zamalek are going through a sensitive period at the moment, with their CAF Champions League semi-final match just around the corner.
Moruf is thought to have attracted interest from several clubs abroad, with Saudi Arabian outfit Al Fath rumored to be one of the interested sides, something which Farahat denied.
“Indeed there are several discussions with teams but no concrete offer has come in but Al Fath is not one of the interested clubs,” he concluded.