Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
Agent reveals Moruf Yusuf stance from Zamalek stay
Yusuf, 23, joined Zamalek from relegated Egyptian Premier League on a three-year deal, which ends next summer. The player has yet to come to an agreement over the renewal of his contract.
Speaking to Al Nahar channel, his agent Osama Farahat revealed the reason why the player has not signed a new contract with the club.
“Moruf Yusuf doesn’t mind renewing his contract otherwise he wouldn’t have insisted that I take care of it, but right now is not a good time to open discussions,” Farahat claimed.
“Zamalek are going through a sensitive period at the moment, with their CAF Champions League semi-final match just around the corner.
Moruf is thought to have attracted interest from several clubs abroad, with Saudi Arabian outfit Al Fath rumored to be one of the interested sides, something which Farahat denied.
“Indeed there are several discussions with teams but no concrete offer has come in but Al Fath is not one of the interested clubs,” he concluded.