Al Ahly have defeated Kenyan side Prisons 3-0 in the quarter-finals of the African...
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
Agent reveals Moruf Yusuf stance from Zamalek stay
Yusuf, 23, joined Zamalek from relegated Egyptian Premier League on a three-year deal, which ends next summer. The player has yet to come to an agreement over the renewal of his contract.
Speaking to Al Nahar channel, his agent Osama Farahat revealed the reason why the player has not signed a new contract with the club.
“Moruf Yusuf doesn’t mind renewing his contract otherwise he wouldn’t have insisted that I take care of it, but right now is not a good time to open discussions,” Farahat claimed.
“Zamalek are going through a sensitive period at the moment, with their CAF Champions League semi-final match just around the corner.
Moruf is thought to have attracted interest from several clubs abroad, with Saudi Arabian outfit Al Fath rumored to be one of the interested sides, something which Farahat denied.
“Indeed there are several discussions with teams but no concrete offer has come in but Al Fath is not one of the interested clubs,” he concluded.