Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Egypt women’s national team lose to Mali in U18 African Championship final
Egypt Women’s National U18 basketball team lost to Mali in the African championship final hosted in Cairo 61-84 in the tournament’s 14th edition.
The guests dominated right from the start while the hosts had several attempts at reducing the deficit. The gap between the scores kept on going back-and-fourth but eventually expanded towards the end of the game.
Qualification to the finals had been achieved after convincing performances in the semifinals by both teams. The Egyptian National team now has guaranteed promotion to the finals of the next FIBA World Championship held at Italy next year.