Amr Warda scored his first PAOK goal in a convincing 3-1 win...
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
Egypt women’s national team lose to Mali in U18 African Championship final
Egypt Women’s National U18 basketball team lost to Mali in the African championship final hosted in Cairo 61-84 in the tournament’s 14th edition.
The guests dominated right from the start while the hosts had several attempts at reducing the deficit. The gap between the scores kept on going back-and-fourth but eventually expanded towards the end of the game.
Qualification to the finals had been achieved after convincing performances in the semifinals by both teams. The Egyptian National team now has guaranteed promotion to the finals of the next FIBA World Championship held at Italy next year.