Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Egypt women’s national team lose to Mali in U18 African Championship final
Egypt Women’s National U18 basketball team lost to Mali in the African championship final hosted in Cairo 61-84 in the tournament’s 14th edition.
The guests dominated right from the start while the hosts had several attempts at reducing the deficit. The gap between the scores kept on going back-and-fourth but eventually expanded towards the end of the game.
Qualification to the finals had been achieved after convincing performances in the semifinals by both teams. The Egyptian National team now has guaranteed promotion to the finals of the next FIBA World Championship held at Italy next year.