In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Egypt women’s national team lose to Mali in U18 African Championship final
Egypt Women’s National U18 basketball team lost to Mali in the African championship final hosted in Cairo 61-84 in the tournament’s 14th edition.
The guests dominated right from the start while the hosts had several attempts at reducing the deficit. The gap between the scores kept on going back-and-fourth but eventually expanded towards the end of the game.
Qualification to the finals had been achieved after convincing performances in the semifinals by both teams. The Egyptian National team now has guaranteed promotion to the finals of the next FIBA World Championship held at Italy next year.