The round one fixtures for the Men’s World Squash Championship 2016 have been released. ...
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
Egypt women’s national team lose to Mali in U18 African Championship final
Egypt Women’s National U18 basketball team lost to Mali in the African championship final hosted in Cairo 61-84 in the tournament’s 14th edition.
The guests dominated right from the start while the hosts had several attempts at reducing the deficit. The gap between the scores kept on going back-and-fourth but eventually expanded towards the end of the game.
Qualification to the finals had been achieved after convincing performances in the semifinals by both teams. The Egyptian National team now has guaranteed promotion to the finals of the next FIBA World Championship held at Italy next year.