Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour defended coach Momen Soliman following the White Castle’s...
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
Mohamed El-Shorbagy becomes first Egyptian ever to win China Open
El Shorbagy defeated the Frenchman 11-5, 11-3, 11-3 to secure his first tournament title of the season and become the first Egyptian to win the China Open in its young history.
On the other hand, Nouran Gohar missed out on victory for the second consecutive year after losing to Laura Massaro 11-9, 11-5, 11-3 in the final.
El Shorbagy, defeated Grégory Gaultier, who won the tournament last year over Mohamed’s younger brother Marwan. This title win is the world number one’s 6th title in his 11th tour final.
Nouran Gohar suffered another setback this year by finishing the tournament as a runner-up. Last year, the 18-year-old lost in the final to Egyptian colleague Raneem El Weleily.