Mali announced its squad for the 2017 U-20 African Cup of Nations...
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
Mohamed El-Shorbagy becomes first Egyptian ever to win China Open
El Shorbagy defeated the Frenchman 11-5, 11-3, 11-3 to secure his first tournament title of the season and become the first Egyptian to win the China Open in its young history.
On the other hand, Nouran Gohar missed out on victory for the second consecutive year after losing to Laura Massaro 11-9, 11-5, 11-3 in the final.
El Shorbagy, defeated Grégory Gaultier, who won the tournament last year over Mohamed’s younger brother Marwan. This title win is the world number one’s 6th title in his 11th tour final.
Nouran Gohar suffered another setback this year by finishing the tournament as a runner-up. Last year, the 18-year-old lost in the final to Egyptian colleague Raneem El Weleily.