Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Al Ahly Sign Eslam El-Far
Al Ahly announced that Eslam El-Far joined the Red Castle after signing a five-year contract on Tuesday.
El-Far was having his trial sessions with the team in the past period which started during Martin Jol’s term. After El-Badry took charge, he continued his trial session until he signed his official contracts. He joined the Red Devils from Nogom El-Mostakbal Club.
“I was given this chance after Hady Khashaba nominated me to join the club, as Khashaba works as an advisor for Nogom El-Mostakbal Club,” he added. “Joining Al Ahly was a dream that I had since I was a child.”
El-Far revealed that he received a number of offers from different clubs in Egypt in addition to an offer for a trial with Granada CF. “I preferred to join Al Ahly to write history, Al Ahly will be my gate to join European clubs.”
The player also said that he has a strong relation with current Al Ahly player, Momen Zakaria. It is worth mentioning that El-Badry coached El-Far for a week with the Olympic team.
“Joining Al Ahly is a big step for my career. Egyptian football legend, Mahmoud El-Gohary, predicted that I will have an amazing future, he even said that I’ll be similar to Lionel Messi,” El-Far concluded.