Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
Al Ahly Sign Eslam El-Far
Al Ahly announced that Eslam El-Far joined the Red Castle after signing a five-year contract on Tuesday.
El-Far was having his trial sessions with the team in the past period which started during Martin Jol’s term. After El-Badry took charge, he continued his trial session until he signed his official contracts. He joined the Red Devils from Nogom El-Mostakbal Club.
“I was given this chance after Hady Khashaba nominated me to join the club, as Khashaba works as an advisor for Nogom El-Mostakbal Club,” he added. “Joining Al Ahly was a dream that I had since I was a child.”
El-Far revealed that he received a number of offers from different clubs in Egypt in addition to an offer for a trial with Granada CF. “I preferred to join Al Ahly to write history, Al Ahly will be my gate to join European clubs.”
The player also said that he has a strong relation with current Al Ahly player, Momen Zakaria. It is worth mentioning that El-Badry coached El-Far for a week with the Olympic team.
“Joining Al Ahly is a big step for my career. Egyptian football legend, Mahmoud El-Gohary, predicted that I will have an amazing future, he even said that I’ll be similar to Lionel Messi,” El-Far concluded.