Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Al Ahly Sign Eslam El-Far
Al Ahly announced that Eslam El-Far joined the Red Castle after signing a five-year contract on Tuesday.
El-Far was having his trial sessions with the team in the past period which started during Martin Jol’s term. After El-Badry took charge, he continued his trial session until he signed his official contracts. He joined the Red Devils from Nogom El-Mostakbal Club.
“I was given this chance after Hady Khashaba nominated me to join the club, as Khashaba works as an advisor for Nogom El-Mostakbal Club,” he added. “Joining Al Ahly was a dream that I had since I was a child.”
El-Far revealed that he received a number of offers from different clubs in Egypt in addition to an offer for a trial with Granada CF. “I preferred to join Al Ahly to write history, Al Ahly will be my gate to join European clubs.”
The player also said that he has a strong relation with current Al Ahly player, Momen Zakaria. It is worth mentioning that El-Badry coached El-Far for a week with the Olympic team.
“Joining Al Ahly is a big step for my career. Egyptian football legend, Mahmoud El-Gohary, predicted that I will have an amazing future, he even said that I’ll be similar to Lionel Messi,” El-Far concluded.