Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Al Ahly Sign Eslam El-Far
Al Ahly announced that Eslam El-Far joined the Red Castle after signing a five-year contract on Tuesday.
El-Far was having his trial sessions with the team in the past period which started during Martin Jol’s term. After El-Badry took charge, he continued his trial session until he signed his official contracts. He joined the Red Devils from Nogom El-Mostakbal Club.
“I was given this chance after Hady Khashaba nominated me to join the club, as Khashaba works as an advisor for Nogom El-Mostakbal Club,” he added. “Joining Al Ahly was a dream that I had since I was a child.”
El-Far revealed that he received a number of offers from different clubs in Egypt in addition to an offer for a trial with Granada CF. “I preferred to join Al Ahly to write history, Al Ahly will be my gate to join European clubs.”
The player also said that he has a strong relation with current Al Ahly player, Momen Zakaria. It is worth mentioning that El-Badry coached El-Far for a week with the Olympic team.
“Joining Al Ahly is a big step for my career. Egyptian football legend, Mahmoud El-Gohary, predicted that I will have an amazing future, he even said that I’ll be similar to Lionel Messi,” El-Far concluded.