Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Al Ahly Sign Eslam El-Far
Al Ahly announced that Eslam El-Far joined the Red Castle after signing a five-year contract on Tuesday.
El-Far was having his trial sessions with the team in the past period which started during Martin Jol’s term. After El-Badry took charge, he continued his trial session until he signed his official contracts. He joined the Red Devils from Nogom El-Mostakbal Club.
“I was given this chance after Hady Khashaba nominated me to join the club, as Khashaba works as an advisor for Nogom El-Mostakbal Club,” he added. “Joining Al Ahly was a dream that I had since I was a child.”
El-Far revealed that he received a number of offers from different clubs in Egypt in addition to an offer for a trial with Granada CF. “I preferred to join Al Ahly to write history, Al Ahly will be my gate to join European clubs.”
The player also said that he has a strong relation with current Al Ahly player, Momen Zakaria. It is worth mentioning that El-Badry coached El-Far for a week with the Olympic team.
“Joining Al Ahly is a big step for my career. Egyptian football legend, Mahmoud El-Gohary, predicted that I will have an amazing future, he even said that I’ll be similar to Lionel Messi,” El-Far concluded.