Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Al Ahmar’s Lekhwiya beat Sydney in Super Globe
Qatari Lekhwiya handball team defeated Sydney club 17-29 in the Super Globe tournament on Sunday.
After this win, the Qatari side, which Zamalek handball player Ahmed El-Ahmar joined on a loan, will be competing against Tunisian Espérance Sportive de Tunis on the fifth and sixth place of the tournament.
During the first set, Lekhwiya led the game and managed to secure it ending the set 9-12. The team then continued taking over the game and widened the gap between them and Sydney, eventually finishing the game 17-29.
The Qatari side will be facing Espérance Sportive de Tunis on Thursday during the tournament that is held for champion clubs from continental confederations. The tournament takes place in Doha, Qatar between 5 and 8 September.