In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
OFFICIAL: Kabongo Kasongo joins Ittihad of Alexandria
Ittihad of Alexandria continues reinforcing their team by securing the signing of Kabongo Kasonogo from Guinean club AS Kaloum. Ittihad of Alexandria is strengthening their side, as they are looking forward to a new challenge ahead of the start of the Egyptian Premier League.
Ittihad’s new signing will provide their side with the stability and intensity they are looking for, as the 22-year-old striker scored three goals in four career CAF Champions League games.
Kasongo joins Zamalek trio Hazem Emam, Khaled Kamar, and Mohamed Salem, who joined the club on loan earlier this summer. Kasongo will replace Samuel Nlend, who saw his transfer to the Alexandrian club fall through after he tested positive for HIV.