Al Ahly coach Hossam El Badry rejected all rumors and reports saying...
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
OFFICIAL: Kabongo Kasongo joins Ittihad of Alexandria
Ittihad of Alexandria continues reinforcing their team by securing the signing of Kabongo Kasonogo from Guinean club AS Kaloum. Ittihad of Alexandria is strengthening their side, as they are looking forward to a new challenge ahead of the start of the Egyptian Premier League.
Ittihad’s new signing will provide their side with the stability and intensity they are looking for, as the 22-year-old striker scored three goals in four career CAF Champions League games.
Kasongo joins Zamalek trio Hazem Emam, Khaled Kamar, and Mohamed Salem, who joined the club on loan earlier this summer. Kasongo will replace Samuel Nlend, who saw his transfer to the Alexandrian club fall through after he tested positive for HIV.