Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
OFFICIAL: Kabongo Kasongo joins Ittihad of Alexandria
Ittihad of Alexandria continues reinforcing their team by securing the signing of Kabongo Kasonogo from Guinean club AS Kaloum. Ittihad of Alexandria is strengthening their side, as they are looking forward to a new challenge ahead of the start of the Egyptian Premier League.
Ittihad’s new signing will provide their side with the stability and intensity they are looking for, as the 22-year-old striker scored three goals in four career CAF Champions League games.
Kasongo joins Zamalek trio Hazem Emam, Khaled Kamar, and Mohamed Salem, who joined the club on loan earlier this summer. Kasongo will replace Samuel Nlend, who saw his transfer to the Alexandrian club fall through after he tested positive for HIV.