AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
OFFICIAL: Kabongo Kasongo joins Ittihad of Alexandria
Ittihad of Alexandria continues reinforcing their team by securing the signing of Kabongo Kasonogo from Guinean club AS Kaloum. Ittihad of Alexandria is strengthening their side, as they are looking forward to a new challenge ahead of the start of the Egyptian Premier League.
Ittihad’s new signing will provide their side with the stability and intensity they are looking for, as the 22-year-old striker scored three goals in four career CAF Champions League games.
Kasongo joins Zamalek trio Hazem Emam, Khaled Kamar, and Mohamed Salem, who joined the club on loan earlier this summer. Kasongo will replace Samuel Nlend, who saw his transfer to the Alexandrian club fall through after he tested positive for HIV.