The round one fixtures for the Men’s World Squash Championship 2016 have been released. ...
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
OFFICIAL: Kabongo Kasongo joins Ittihad of Alexandria
Ittihad of Alexandria continues reinforcing their team by securing the signing of Kabongo Kasonogo from Guinean club AS Kaloum. Ittihad of Alexandria is strengthening their side, as they are looking forward to a new challenge ahead of the start of the Egyptian Premier League.
Ittihad’s new signing will provide their side with the stability and intensity they are looking for, as the 22-year-old striker scored three goals in four career CAF Champions League games.
Kasongo joins Zamalek trio Hazem Emam, Khaled Kamar, and Mohamed Salem, who joined the club on loan earlier this summer. Kasongo will replace Samuel Nlend, who saw his transfer to the Alexandrian club fall through after he tested positive for HIV.