The Malian sports minister cancelled the dissolution of the Malian football association, just...
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
Smouha’s Koako Ruled out for six months after tearing ACL
Ivorian Mansoah Koako will be out of action for at least six months after tearing his anterior cruciate ligament (ACL).
Koako teared his (ACL) during his team’s friendly match against Nogom Elmostakbil on Monday.
The player made the needed medical examinations which confirmed the injury and assured that he will need to be ruled out for at least six months before being able to participate again with the Alexandria-based club.
Koako joined Smouha from Ivorian football club Sewe Sport for three and a half seasons. Smouha also signed two other players from Sewe Sport.