Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Smouha’s Koako Ruled out for six months after tearing ACL
Ivorian Mansoah Koako will be out of action for at least six months after tearing his anterior cruciate ligament (ACL).
Koako teared his (ACL) during his team’s friendly match against Nogom Elmostakbil on Monday.
The player made the needed medical examinations which confirmed the injury and assured that he will need to be ruled out for at least six months before being able to participate again with the Alexandria-based club.
Koako joined Smouha from Ivorian football club Sewe Sport for three and a half seasons. Smouha also signed two other players from Sewe Sport.