Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Smouha’s Koako Ruled out for six months after tearing ACL
Ivorian Mansoah Koako will be out of action for at least six months after tearing his anterior cruciate ligament (ACL).
Koako teared his (ACL) during his team’s friendly match against Nogom Elmostakbil on Monday.
The player made the needed medical examinations which confirmed the injury and assured that he will need to be ruled out for at least six months before being able to participate again with the Alexandria-based club.
Koako joined Smouha from Ivorian football club Sewe Sport for three and a half seasons. Smouha also signed two other players from Sewe Sport.