Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Smouha’s Koako Ruled out for six months after tearing ACL
Ivorian Mansoah Koako will be out of action for at least six months after tearing his anterior cruciate ligament (ACL).
Koako teared his (ACL) during his team’s friendly match against Nogom Elmostakbil on Monday.
The player made the needed medical examinations which confirmed the injury and assured that he will need to be ruled out for at least six months before being able to participate again with the Alexandria-based club.
Koako joined Smouha from Ivorian football club Sewe Sport for three and a half seasons. Smouha also signed two other players from Sewe Sport.