Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Smouha’s Koako Ruled out for six months after tearing ACL
Ivorian Mansoah Koako will be out of action for at least six months after tearing his anterior cruciate ligament (ACL).
Koako teared his (ACL) during his team’s friendly match against Nogom Elmostakbil on Monday.
The player made the needed medical examinations which confirmed the injury and assured that he will need to be ruled out for at least six months before being able to participate again with the Alexandria-based club.
Koako joined Smouha from Ivorian football club Sewe Sport for three and a half seasons. Smouha also signed two other players from Sewe Sport.