Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Mahmoud Gaber lead Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
OFFICIAL: Borg El-Arab to host Egypt vs Ghana
The Egyptian Football Association have announced the date and venue for Egypt’s clash against Ghana in the 2018 World Cup qualifiers.
Egypt’s game against Ghana in the 2018 World Cup qualifiers will be played on November 13 and will be held at Borg El-Arab stadium in Alexandria.
The Pharaohs were drawn in group E that joins Ghana, Congo and Uganda, with only the winner of the group qualifying for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
Egypt will face Congo away in the opening match of the qualifiers on October 9, before facing Ghana in Alexandria.