ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
OFFICIAL: Borg El-Arab to host Egypt vs Ghana
The Egyptian Football Association have announced the date and venue for Egypt’s clash against Ghana in the 2018 World Cup qualifiers.
Egypt’s game against Ghana in the 2018 World Cup qualifiers will be played on November 13 and will be held at Borg El-Arab stadium in Alexandria.
The Pharaohs were drawn in group E that joins Ghana, Congo and Uganda, with only the winner of the group qualifying for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
Egypt will face Congo away in the opening match of the qualifiers on October 9, before facing Ghana in Alexandria.