Mohamed Elneny came off the bench for Arsenal, while Omar Gaber was...
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
Egyptian javelin thrower Ihab Abdelrahman fails test again
The Barcelona International Lab announced the result from sample B of Egyptian athlete Abdelrahman, who would have been competing for a top place at the Rio Olympics had he not failed his initial doping test.
Sample B of the test proved once more that he was on a drug which contained a certain amount of testosterone hormone.
This could see the Egyptian star athlete face a four-year suspension if he is found guilty of knowingly taking the substance.
On the other hand, if he was unaware he could get away with a warning or receive a two-year ban.
This is disappointing news for Ihab having been a favourite for winning a medal for Egypt in such a prestigious event.