Confederation of African Football officials have revealed their stance surrounding the...
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Teko Modise: It will be a match to remember
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
Egyptian javelin thrower Ihab Abdelrahman fails test again
The Barcelona International Lab announced the result from sample B of Egyptian athlete Abdelrahman, who would have been competing for a top place at the Rio Olympics had he not failed his initial doping test.
Sample B of the test proved once more that he was on a drug which contained a certain amount of testosterone hormone.
This could see the Egyptian star athlete face a four-year suspension if he is found guilty of knowingly taking the substance.
On the other hand, if he was unaware he could get away with a warning or receive a two-year ban.
This is disappointing news for Ihab having been a favourite for winning a medal for Egypt in such a prestigious event.