KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
Elneny, Koka strikes among UEFA Europa League top ten goals
Last season’s UEFA Europa League strikes by Elneny and Koka made the list of the top ten best goals of the tournament. The list was compiled by a panel of experts featuring Sir Alex Ferguson.
Ahmed Hassan Koka’s goal against Olympique Marseille was ranked 10th. His strike was the opening goal in a 3-2 home win over the French side during the group stage.
Mohamed Elneny’s goal against Fiorentina in the group stage as well was ranked fifth. The midfielder scored a cracker that proved to be the winner for his side FC Basel. He scored a similar goal for Arsenal in a Champions League match against Barcelona.
The best goal of the 15/16 UEFA Europa League season was scored by Gonzalo Higuain. The Napoli striker scored in the group stage against Legia Warsaw.