Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
Mark Hughes talks about Ramadan Sobhi
Stoke City manager Mark Hughes has revealed that Xherdan Shaqiri will miss out against Tottenham, adding that Sobhi has returned back in good health.
The 19-year-old winger was called up to join the Egyptian national team against Guinea and South Africa, which the Pharaohs couldn’t win both of them.
“Xherdan is still a little bit slow at the moment, we’ve tried something a little different with him this week just to push him on but he won’t be available for the weekend,” Hughes told Stoke City’s official website.
The Swiss international is struggling with a calf injury he picked up during the pre-season friendly against Hamburg and Ramadan could replace him.
“Those that have been out on international duty have returned back in good health pretty much,” Hughes added.
“We’ve tried to look after the ones who have been travelling further afield, the likes of Geoff Cameron and Ramadan returned a lot later than the rest, so they’ve had a low key day.
“Other than that, for the most part everybody else is ok,” He concluded.
Stoke City are sitting at the bottom of the Premier League table after winning only one point from the first three game weeks.