Former Tottenham Hotspur striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has given an outrageous vow...
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
OFFICIAL: Ahmed Hamoudi joins Saudi Arabia’s Al Batin
Hamoudi has officially completed his transfer to Saudi Arabian Newly Promoted side Al Batin to become the third Egyptian playing in Saudi Arabia along with Al Ahli’s Mohamed Abdel-Shafy and Ittihad’s Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’.
إدارة النادي توقع مع اللاعب المصري أحمد حمودى pic.twitter.com/MQeKBlhBxI
— نادي الباطن السعودي (@albatinclub) September 8, 2016
The 25-year-old winger spent one season at Basel, before joining Cairo giants Zamalek on a one-year loan for the 2015/16 season.
However following the end of the loan period, Hamoudi and his former club FC Basel agreed to mutually terminate the player’s contract after finding time hard to come by since joining the Swiss club in the summer of 2014.
Al Batin, who are managed by former Al Ahly Egypt player Adel Abdelrahman, were promoted to the Saudi Pro League last season despite finishing third in the second division after the relegation of league champions Al-Mojzel over match fixing. They currently occupy the seventh place in the Saudi Pro league with three points from two games
It is worth mentioning that Hamoudi has featured in 12 league matches with FC Basel, scoring just one goal.