KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
OFFICIAL: Ahmed Hamoudi joins Saudi Arabia’s Al Batin
Hamoudi has officially completed his transfer to Saudi Arabian Newly Promoted side Al Batin to become the third Egyptian playing in Saudi Arabia along with Al Ahli’s Mohamed Abdel-Shafy and Ittihad’s Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’.
إدارة النادي توقع مع اللاعب المصري أحمد حمودى pic.twitter.com/MQeKBlhBxI
— نادي الباطن السعودي (@albatinclub) September 8, 2016
The 25-year-old winger spent one season at Basel, before joining Cairo giants Zamalek on a one-year loan for the 2015/16 season.
However following the end of the loan period, Hamoudi and his former club FC Basel agreed to mutually terminate the player’s contract after finding time hard to come by since joining the Swiss club in the summer of 2014.
Al Batin, who are managed by former Al Ahly Egypt player Adel Abdelrahman, were promoted to the Saudi Pro League last season despite finishing third in the second division after the relegation of league champions Al-Mojzel over match fixing. They currently occupy the seventh place in the Saudi Pro league with three points from two games
It is worth mentioning that Hamoudi has featured in 12 league matches with FC Basel, scoring just one goal.