Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
OFFICIAL: Ahmed Hamoudi joins Saudi Arabia’s Al Batin
Hamoudi has officially completed his transfer to Saudi Arabian Newly Promoted side Al Batin to become the third Egyptian playing in Saudi Arabia along with Al Ahli’s Mohamed Abdel-Shafy and Ittihad’s Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’.
إدارة النادي توقع مع اللاعب المصري أحمد حمودى pic.twitter.com/MQeKBlhBxI
— نادي الباطن السعودي (@albatinclub) September 8, 2016
The 25-year-old winger spent one season at Basel, before joining Cairo giants Zamalek on a one-year loan for the 2015/16 season.
However following the end of the loan period, Hamoudi and his former club FC Basel agreed to mutually terminate the player’s contract after finding time hard to come by since joining the Swiss club in the summer of 2014.
Al Batin, who are managed by former Al Ahly Egypt player Adel Abdelrahman, were promoted to the Saudi Pro League last season despite finishing third in the second division after the relegation of league champions Al-Mojzel over match fixing. They currently occupy the seventh place in the Saudi Pro league with three points from two games
It is worth mentioning that Hamoudi has featured in 12 league matches with FC Basel, scoring just one goal.