Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull to host Newcastle in EFL Cup quarterfinal
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
PHOTO: John Utaka files complaint against Ismaily to FIFA
Utaka made a sensational return to Ismaily back in July of this year, coming on a free transfer after his contract with Turkish club Sivasspor had expired.
However, after just one month El Daraweesh have decided to rescind the contract of the 34-year-old striker after finding out his poor technical and physical condition.
According to Utaka, the binding contract between him and Ismaily has been terminated from just one side, which is that of the Ismailia-based club.
“I began preliminary preparations for training. But, without further ado, the line went dead and I have tried to communicate with the president of the club and officials but I haven’t received any calls or answer from their part,” Utaka said in his complaint
“After that, through checking media and press sites, I have been informed that they have terminated the contract signed between us.”
Utaka claims that he communicated with new club president Ibrahim Osman, who promised to respond within few days but the situation hasn’t seen a breakthrough so far.
Utaka previously made over 60 appearances in Egypt and scored league 31 goals, winning the Egypt Cup while being the league’s top scorer with Ismaily SC.