Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
PHOTO: John Utaka files complaint against Ismaily to FIFA
Utaka made a sensational return to Ismaily back in July of this year, coming on a free transfer after his contract with Turkish club Sivasspor had expired.
However, after just one month El Daraweesh have decided to rescind the contract of the 34-year-old striker after finding out his poor technical and physical condition.
According to Utaka, the binding contract between him and Ismaily has been terminated from just one side, which is that of the Ismailia-based club.
“I began preliminary preparations for training. But, without further ado, the line went dead and I have tried to communicate with the president of the club and officials but I haven’t received any calls or answer from their part,” Utaka said in his complaint
“After that, through checking media and press sites, I have been informed that they have terminated the contract signed between us.”
Utaka claims that he communicated with new club president Ibrahim Osman, who promised to respond within few days but the situation hasn’t seen a breakthrough so far.
Utaka previously made over 60 appearances in Egypt and scored league 31 goals, winning the Egypt Cup while being the league’s top scorer with Ismaily SC.