Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
PHOTO: John Utaka files complaint against Ismaily to FIFA
Former Nigeria international John Utaka has launched an official complaint against Egyptian Premier League club Ismaily SC on Thursday.
Utaka made a sensational return to Ismaily back in July of this year, coming on a free transfer after his contract with Turkish club Sivasspor had expired.
However, after just one month El Daraweesh have decided to rescind the contract of the 34-year-old striker after finding out his poor technical and physical condition.
According to Utaka, the binding contract between him and Ismaily has been terminated from just one side, which is that of the Ismailia-based club.
“I began preliminary preparations for training. But, without further ado, the line went dead and I have tried to communicate with the president of the club and officials but I haven’t received any calls or answer from their part,” Utaka said in his complaint
“After that, through checking media and press sites, I have been informed that they have terminated the contract signed between us.”
Utaka claims that he communicated with new club president Ibrahim Osman, who promised to respond within few days but the situation hasn’t seen a breakthrough so far.