Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
PHOTO: John Utaka files complaint against Ismaily to FIFA
Utaka made a sensational return to Ismaily back in July of this year, coming on a free transfer after his contract with Turkish club Sivasspor had expired.
However, after just one month El Daraweesh have decided to rescind the contract of the 34-year-old striker after finding out his poor technical and physical condition.
According to Utaka, the binding contract between him and Ismaily has been terminated from just one side, which is that of the Ismailia-based club.
“I began preliminary preparations for training. But, without further ado, the line went dead and I have tried to communicate with the president of the club and officials but I haven’t received any calls or answer from their part,” Utaka said in his complaint
“After that, through checking media and press sites, I have been informed that they have terminated the contract signed between us.”
Utaka claims that he communicated with new club president Ibrahim Osman, who promised to respond within few days but the situation hasn’t seen a breakthrough so far.
Utaka previously made over 60 appearances in Egypt and scored league 31 goals, winning the Egypt Cup while being the league’s top scorer with Ismaily SC.