Egypt secured maximum points through a late strike from Abdallah El-Said, who...
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
EXCLUSIVE | Bob Bradley: We’re excited to have Taher at Le Havre
Taher, 18, joined Bradley’s side on deadline day coming from Egyptian club Arab Contractors. Despite the move being just a loan signing, the former Egypt and USA national team manager already thinks high of Taher.
“Taher Mohamed is a talented young player and we are excited to have him at Le Havre,” Bradley told KingFut.
The forward spent a few days on trial ahead of signing for the club where he clearly impressed the coaching staff.
“He will need time to adjust to the challenges of playing in a new country. I am confident he will become an important player for the club.
“With all young players I have worked with it is important to not create pressure with unrealistic expectations. Taher is a bright mature young man who speaks perfect French and English. This is fantastic,” Bradley concluded.