Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha was nominated for the CAF 2016 Referee of...
- Gerisha nominated for CAF Best Referee of the Year Award
- Sobhi nominated for Most Promising Talent
- Zamalek nominated for CAF Club of the Year award
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
EXCLUSIVE | Bob Bradley: We’re excited to have Taher at Le Havre
Taher, 18, joined Bradley’s side on deadline day coming from Egyptian club Arab Contractors. Despite the move being just a loan signing, the former Egypt and USA national team manager already thinks high of Taher.
“Taher Mohamed is a talented young player and we are excited to have him at Le Havre,” Bradley told KingFut.
The forward spent a few days on trial ahead of signing for the club where he clearly impressed the coaching staff.
“He will need time to adjust to the challenges of playing in a new country. I am confident he will become an important player for the club.
“With all young players I have worked with it is important to not create pressure with unrealistic expectations. Taher is a bright mature young man who speaks perfect French and English. This is fantastic,” Bradley concluded.