Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour defended coach Momen Soliman following the White Castle’s...
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
EXCLUSIVE | Bob Bradley: We’re excited to have Taher at Le Havre
Taher, 18, joined Bradley’s side on deadline day coming from Egyptian club Arab Contractors. Despite the move being just a loan signing, the former Egypt and USA national team manager already thinks high of Taher.
“Taher Mohamed is a talented young player and we are excited to have him at Le Havre,” Bradley told KingFut.
The forward spent a few days on trial ahead of signing for the club where he clearly impressed the coaching staff.
“He will need time to adjust to the challenges of playing in a new country. I am confident he will become an important player for the club.
“With all young players I have worked with it is important to not create pressure with unrealistic expectations. Taher is a bright mature young man who speaks perfect French and English. This is fantastic,” Bradley concluded.