Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal has stressed that Egypt manager Hector Cuper...
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
EXCLUSIVE | Bob Bradley: We’re excited to have Taher at Le Havre
Taher, 18, joined Bradley’s side on deadline day coming from Egyptian club Arab Contractors. Despite the move being just a loan signing, the former Egypt and USA national team manager already thinks high of Taher.
“Taher Mohamed is a talented young player and we are excited to have him at Le Havre,” Bradley told KingFut.
The forward spent a few days on trial ahead of signing for the club where he clearly impressed the coaching staff.
“He will need time to adjust to the challenges of playing in a new country. I am confident he will become an important player for the club.
“With all young players I have worked with it is important to not create pressure with unrealistic expectations. Taher is a bright mature young man who speaks perfect French and English. This is fantastic,” Bradley concluded.