Group A matches have finally come to closure and it has seen...
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
Paralympics: Egypt’s Tolba beats Turkey’s Ozturk in table tennis
Tolba easily cruised past Ali, winning three consecutive sets. He defeated the Turk 11-5 in the first set, won the second one 11-9, before securing the victory with an 11-2 victory in the third set.
Tolba, 48, is set to face Lin Yen-Hung of Chinese Taipei in the final match of the group stage on Friday.
Meanwhile, Ehab Fetir, Ibrahim Hamadtou, Ahmed Abdelrahman and Faiza Mahmoud lost their opening games in the table tennis event.