An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Paralympics: Egypt’s Tolba beats Turkey’s Ozturk in table tennis
Egypt’s table tennis player Hassan Tolba defeated Turkey’s Ali Ozturk 3-0 in the group stages of the men’s singles class 5 on Thursday.
Tolba easily cruised past Ali, winning three consecutive sets. He defeated the Turk 11-5 in the first set, won the second one 11-9, before securing the victory with an 11-2 victory in the third set.
Tolba, 48, is set to face Lin Yen-Hung of Chinese Taipei in the final match of the group stage on Friday.
Meanwhile, Ehab Fetir, Ibrahim Hamadtou, Ahmed Abdelrahman and Faiza Mahmoud lost their opening games in the table tennis event.