Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Paralympics: Egypt’s Tolba beats Turkey’s Ozturk in table tennis
Egypt’s table tennis player Hassan Tolba defeated Turkey’s Ali Ozturk 3-0 in the group stages of the men’s singles class 5 on Thursday.
Tolba easily cruised past Ali, winning three consecutive sets. He defeated the Turk 11-5 in the first set, won the second one 11-9, before securing the victory with an 11-2 victory in the third set.
Tolba, 48, is set to face Lin Yen-Hung of Chinese Taipei in the final match of the group stage on Friday.
Meanwhile, Ehab Fetir, Ibrahim Hamadtou, Ahmed Abdelrahman and Faiza Mahmoud lost their opening games in the table tennis event.