KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
Trezeguet on loan: I wanted playing time
Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ discussed his recent loan move to Excel Mouscron, and underlined his desire to succeed in Belgium.
“From the beginning of the season, I wanted playing time. I understood that at Anderlecht, it would be difficult to play. Thanks to Mr. Van Holsbeeck, I was able to go on loan to Mouscron,” Trezeguet said.
“I came to Europe to continue my momentum and improve. Unfortunately I have not had the desired playing time. I have to play to continue to be called up to the national team. This year, I definitely want to win the Africa Cup of Nations with Egypt,” he added.
“I have learned a lot, despite not playing much. I sincerely believe that the Belgian championship is a good springboard that would help me move to a bigger league,” Trezeguet concluded.