Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
Trezeguet on loan: I wanted playing time
Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ discussed his recent loan move to Excel Mouscron, and underlined his desire to succeed in Belgium.
“From the beginning of the season, I wanted playing time. I understood that at Anderlecht, it would be difficult to play. Thanks to Mr. Van Holsbeeck, I was able to go on loan to Mouscron,” Trezeguet said.
“I came to Europe to continue my momentum and improve. Unfortunately I have not had the desired playing time. I have to play to continue to be called up to the national team. This year, I definitely want to win the Africa Cup of Nations with Egypt,” he added.
“I have learned a lot, despite not playing much. I sincerely believe that the Belgian championship is a good springboard that would help me move to a bigger league,” Trezeguet concluded.