Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Trezeguet on loan: I wanted playing time
Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ discussed his recent loan move to Excel Mouscron, and underlined his desire to succeed in Belgium.
“From the beginning of the season, I wanted playing time. I understood that at Anderlecht, it would be difficult to play. Thanks to Mr. Van Holsbeeck, I was able to go on loan to Mouscron,” Trezeguet said.
“I came to Europe to continue my momentum and improve. Unfortunately I have not had the desired playing time. I have to play to continue to be called up to the national team. This year, I definitely want to win the Africa Cup of Nations with Egypt,” he added.
“I have learned a lot, despite not playing much. I sincerely believe that the Belgian championship is a good springboard that would help me move to a bigger league,” Trezeguet concluded.