Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Egypt’s Sayed defeats Brazil’s Paulo, Hamadtou loses again in table tennis
Egypt’s Youssef Sayed defeats Brazil’s Salmin Paulo, while Ibrahim Hamadtou loses to Germany’s Thomas Roe in men’s table tennis singles class 6 at the Rio 2016 Paralympics.
Youssef enjoyed a relatively comfortable victory over Paulo and dominated most of the game, as he won the first round 11-6, lost the second round 11-3, before securing victory with an 11-5 win in the final two round to wrap up the win inside 24 minutes.
Meanwhile, Hamadtou’s Rio 2016 Paralympics journey came to an end, as he got defeated by Germany’s Thomas Roe. Thomas enjoyed an easy win against the Egyptian as he won all three rounds. He won the first and second rounds 11-4 and 11-6 respectively, before securing victory with an 11-4 win in the final round.