Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Egypt’s Sayed defeats Brazil’s Paulo, Hamadtou loses again in table tennis
Youssef enjoyed a relatively comfortable victory over Paulo and dominated most of the game, as he won the first round 11-6, lost the second round 11-3, before securing victory with an 11-5 win in the final two round to wrap up the win inside 24 minutes.
Meanwhile, Hamadtou’s Rio 2016 Paralympics journey came to an end, as he got defeated by Germany’s Thomas Roe. Thomas enjoyed an easy win against the Egyptian as he won all three rounds. He won the first and second rounds 11-4 and 11-6 respectively, before securing victory with an 11-4 win in the final round.