Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
Egypt’s Sayed defeats Brazil’s Paulo, Hamadtou loses again in table tennis
Egypt’s Youssef Sayed defeats Brazil’s Salmin Paulo, while Ibrahim Hamadtou loses to Germany’s Thomas Roe in men’s table tennis singles class 6 at the Rio 2016 Paralympics.
Youssef enjoyed a relatively comfortable victory over Paulo and dominated most of the game, as he won the first round 11-6, lost the second round 11-3, before securing victory with an 11-5 win in the final two round to wrap up the win inside 24 minutes.
Meanwhile, Hamadtou’s Rio 2016 Paralympics journey came to an end, as he got defeated by Germany’s Thomas Roe. Thomas enjoyed an easy win against the Egyptian as he won all three rounds. He won the first and second rounds 11-4 and 11-6 respectively, before securing victory with an 11-4 win in the final round.