Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Egypt’s Sayed defeats Brazil’s Paulo, Hamadtou loses again in table tennis
Egypt’s Youssef Sayed defeats Brazil’s Salmin Paulo, while Ibrahim Hamadtou loses to Germany’s Thomas Roe in men’s table tennis singles class 6 at the Rio 2016 Paralympics.
Youssef enjoyed a relatively comfortable victory over Paulo and dominated most of the game, as he won the first round 11-6, lost the second round 11-3, before securing victory with an 11-5 win in the final two round to wrap up the win inside 24 minutes.
Meanwhile, Hamadtou’s Rio 2016 Paralympics journey came to an end, as he got defeated by Germany’s Thomas Roe. Thomas enjoyed an easy win against the Egyptian as he won all three rounds. He won the first and second rounds 11-4 and 11-6 respectively, before securing victory with an 11-4 win in the final round.