Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Egypt’s Sayed defeats Brazil’s Paulo, Hamadtou loses again in table tennis
Youssef enjoyed a relatively comfortable victory over Paulo and dominated most of the game, as he won the first round 11-6, lost the second round 11-3, before securing victory with an 11-5 win in the final two round to wrap up the win inside 24 minutes.
Meanwhile, Hamadtou’s Rio 2016 Paralympics journey came to an end, as he got defeated by Germany’s Thomas Roe. Thomas enjoyed an easy win against the Egyptian as he won all three rounds. He won the first and second rounds 11-4 and 11-6 respectively, before securing victory with an 11-4 win in the final round.