Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal has stressed that Egypt manager Hector Cuper...
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
Mahmoud Trezeguet leaves a strong first impression at Mouscron
Days after his transfer to Royal Excel Mouscron on loan from Anderlecht, Mahmoud Hassan Trezeguet gives a decent first impression in practice.
Team captain, David Hubert, stated, “Although he has been on the plane for the past 20 hours, he was hugely eager during the first two training sessions.” He added, “He came to demand a lot of balls, looked assertive and showed a huge appetite.”.
“His loan term at Mouscron should not be a punishment to him, but an opportunity to play as much as possible.”
The 21-year-old Egyptian signed for Royal excel Mouscron on a season-long loan from RSC Andrelecht, after only making seven appearances for Les mauves et blanc.
Mouscron are currently in the 15th place with three points from five games. Les Hurlus upcoming game will be against Zulte Waregem in the Belgian Pro League on Saturday.