Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Mahmoud Trezeguet leaves a strong first impression at Mouscron
Days after his transfer to Royal Excel Mouscron on loan from Anderlecht, Mahmoud Hassan Trezeguet gives a decent first impression in practice.
The former Al Ahly SC winger started training along with his teammates after returning back from international duty with the Pharaohs in a friendly clash against the Bafana Bafana.
Team captain, David Hubert, stated, “Although he has been on the plane for the past 20 hours, he was hugely eager during the first two training sessions.” He added, “He came to demand a lot of balls, looked assertive and showed a huge appetite.”.
“His loan term at Mouscron should not be a punishment to him, but an opportunity to play as much as possible.”
The 21-year-old Egyptian signed for Royal excel Mouscron on a season-long loan from RSC Andrelecht, after only making seven appearances for Les mauves et blanc.
Mouscron are currently in the 15th place with three points from five games. Les Hurlus upcoming game will be against Zulte Waregem in the Belgian Pro League on Saturday.