Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
Mahmoud Trezeguet leaves a strong first impression at Mouscron
Days after his transfer to Royal Excel Mouscron on loan from Anderlecht, Mahmoud Hassan Trezeguet gives a decent first impression in practice.
The former Al Ahly SC winger started training along with his teammates after returning back from international duty with the Pharaohs in a friendly clash against the Bafana Bafana.
Team captain, David Hubert, stated, “Although he has been on the plane for the past 20 hours, he was hugely eager during the first two training sessions.” He added, “He came to demand a lot of balls, looked assertive and showed a huge appetite.”.
“His loan term at Mouscron should not be a punishment to him, but an opportunity to play as much as possible.”
The 21-year-old Egyptian signed for Royal excel Mouscron on a season-long loan from RSC Andrelecht, after only making seven appearances for Les mauves et blanc.
Mouscron are currently in the 15th place with three points from five games. Les Hurlus upcoming game will be against Zulte Waregem in the Belgian Pro League on Saturday.