Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Mahmoud Trezeguet leaves a strong first impression at Mouscron
Days after his transfer to Royal Excel Mouscron on loan from Anderlecht, Mahmoud Hassan Trezeguet gives a decent first impression in practice.
The former Al Ahly SC winger started training along with his teammates after returning back from international duty with the Pharaohs in a friendly clash against the Bafana Bafana.
Team captain, David Hubert, stated, “Although he has been on the plane for the past 20 hours, he was hugely eager during the first two training sessions.” He added, “He came to demand a lot of balls, looked assertive and showed a huge appetite.”.
“His loan term at Mouscron should not be a punishment to him, but an opportunity to play as much as possible.”
The 21-year-old Egyptian signed for Royal excel Mouscron on a season-long loan from RSC Andrelecht, after only making seven appearances for Les mauves et blanc.
Mouscron are currently in the 15th place with three points from five games. Les Hurlus upcoming game will be against Zulte Waregem in the Belgian Pro League on Saturday.