Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Sam Morsy debuts as Barnsley defeats Preston in Championship
Barnsley’s Sam Winnall opened the scoresheet in the 27th minute, giving the visitors the lead. However, Preston came back stronger in the second half with a superb equaliser through Aiden McGeady in the 64th minute.
In the 79th minute, a decisive counter attack from the Tykes through substitute Adam Armstrong who, with an unmatched pace, easily pinched the ball past Preston’s goalkeeper.
Three points were enough to send the Reds to the second place in the Championship, four points away from leaders, Huddersfield. Barnsley will face Wolverhampton in their upcoming Championship clash on Tuesday aiming to snatch another three points to fight for their place.