Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
Aly Ghazal sees red as Nacional lose to Belenenses
Egypt international Aly Ghazal was sent off in Nacional’s 2-1 away loss to Belenenses on Saturday, on matchday four of the Portuguese Primeira Liga.
The visitors got off to a dream start, taking the lead in the 7th minute through Nelson Bonilla.
Captain Aly Ghazal received his first booking in the 34th minute, before things got sour for Nacional, as the captain received his marching orders for a second offense just 11 minutes into the second half.
The hosts made use of their numerical advantage to level the scores with a 65th-minute penalty, as the match started to slip away from the islanders.
Belenenses completed their comeback late on, when goalscorer Bonilla went from hero to villain with an own goal in the 84th minute.
Nacional sit at the bottom of the league table after losing each of their four matches, and Ghazal will now miss his side’s match against Maritimo on Friday.