KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
Aly Ghazal sees red as Nacional lose to Belenenses
The visitors got off to a dream start, taking the lead in the 7th minute through Nelson Bonilla.
Captain Aly Ghazal received his first booking in the 34th minute, before things got sour for Nacional, as the captain received his marching orders for a second offense just 11 minutes into the second half.
The hosts made use of their numerical advantage to level the scores with a 65th-minute penalty, as the match started to slip away from the islanders.
Belenenses completed their comeback late on, when goalscorer Bonilla went from hero to villain with an own goal in the 84th minute.
Nacional sit at the bottom of the league table after losing each of their four matches, and Ghazal will now miss his side’s match against Maritimo on Friday.