Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Aly Ghazal sees red as Nacional lose to Belenenses
Egypt international Aly Ghazal was sent off in Nacional’s 2-1 away loss to Belenenses on Saturday, on matchday four of the Portuguese Primeira Liga.
The visitors got off to a dream start, taking the lead in the 7th minute through Nelson Bonilla.
Captain Aly Ghazal received his first booking in the 34th minute, before things got sour for Nacional, as the captain received his marching orders for a second offense just 11 minutes into the second half.
The hosts made use of their numerical advantage to level the scores with a 65th-minute penalty, as the match started to slip away from the islanders.
Belenenses completed their comeback late on, when goalscorer Bonilla went from hero to villain with an own goal in the 84th minute.
Nacional sit at the bottom of the league table after losing each of their four matches, and Ghazal will now miss his side’s match against Maritimo on Friday.