Egypt giants Al Ahly have announced the date for their encounter with Zambian...
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
Aly Ghazal sees red as Nacional lose to Belenenses
Egypt international Aly Ghazal was sent off in Nacional’s 2-1 away loss to Belenenses on Saturday, on matchday four of the Portuguese Primeira Liga.
The visitors got off to a dream start, taking the lead in the 7th minute through Nelson Bonilla.
Captain Aly Ghazal received his first booking in the 34th minute, before things got sour for Nacional, as the captain received his marching orders for a second offense just 11 minutes into the second half.
The hosts made use of their numerical advantage to level the scores with a 65th-minute penalty, as the match started to slip away from the islanders.
Belenenses completed their comeback late on, when goalscorer Bonilla went from hero to villain with an own goal in the 84th minute.
Nacional sit at the bottom of the league table after losing each of their four matches, and Ghazal will now miss his side’s match against Maritimo on Friday.