Egyptian International Mohamed Abdelshafy returned to Al Ahli’s lineup as they beat...
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
Aly Ghazal sees red as Nacional lose to Belenenses
Egypt international Aly Ghazal was sent off in Nacional’s 2-1 away loss to Belenenses on Saturday, on matchday four of the Portuguese Primeira Liga.
The visitors got off to a dream start, taking the lead in the 7th minute through Nelson Bonilla.
Captain Aly Ghazal received his first booking in the 34th minute, before things got sour for Nacional, as the captain received his marching orders for a second offense just 11 minutes into the second half.
The hosts made use of their numerical advantage to level the scores with a 65th-minute penalty, as the match started to slip away from the islanders.
Belenenses completed their comeback late on, when goalscorer Bonilla went from hero to villain with an own goal in the 84th minute.
Nacional sit at the bottom of the league table after losing each of their four matches, and Ghazal will now miss his side’s match against Maritimo on Friday.