KingFut covers the live action as Egypt take on Uganda in the...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Uganda – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
Amr Warda scores in loss to PAOK Thessaloniki
Egypt’s Amr Warda scored a late consolation goal as Panetolikos fell to an away defeat to PAOK Thessaloniki in the first round of 2016/17 Greece Superleague matches.
The league’s kickoff had been delayed by the country’s Deputy Minister of Sports over fears of violence, and the first round of fixtures was then scheduled for the second weekend of September.
Diego Biseswar found the back of the net after less than 120 seconds, as the Canaries got off to a disastrous start.
25 minutes later, Garry Rodrigues compounded the visitors’ woes, as he doubled his side’s advantage.
The hosts then played out the remainder of the match without incident until Warda netted a consolation goal in the final seconds of the match, as Panetolikos got off to a losing start.