Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Hassan Shehata resigns from Tala’a El-Gaish
Shehata, 67, took over at El-Gaish a few months ago in a bid to return to coaching in the league but has submitted his resignation from the club, which was later accepted by the board.
The legendary coach came in after Tarek Yehia’s departure to recently promoted Al Sharkia Club, and now finds himself jobless again.
Following Egypt’s legendary Africa Cup of Nations triumph, the boss went on several managerial stints at Zamalek, Al-Arabi of Qatar, Morocco’s Difaâ El Jadidi and finally Arab Contractors before taking on Tala’a El-Gaish last July.