Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
Hassan Shehata resigns from Tala’a El-Gaish
Former Egypt national team boss Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as manager of Egyptian Premier League outfit Tala’a El-Gaish.
Shehata, 67, took over at El-Gaish a few months ago in a bid to return to coaching in the league but has submitted his resignation from the club, which was later accepted by the board.
The legendary coach came in after Tarek Yehia’s departure to recently promoted Al Sharkia Club, and now finds himself jobless again.
Following Egypt’s legendary Africa Cup of Nations triumph, the boss went on several managerial stints at Zamalek, Al-Arabi of Qatar, Morocco’s Difaâ El Jadidi and finally Arab Contractors before taking on Tala’a El-Gaish last July.