Group A matches have finally come to the closure with surprising turn...
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
Hassan Shehata resigns from Tala’a El-Gaish
Shehata, 67, took over at El-Gaish a few months ago in a bid to return to coaching in the league but has submitted his resignation from the club, which was later accepted by the board.
The legendary coach came in after Tarek Yehia’s departure to recently promoted Al Sharkia Club, and now finds himself jobless again.
Following Egypt’s legendary Africa Cup of Nations triumph, the boss went on several managerial stints at Zamalek, Al-Arabi of Qatar, Morocco’s Difaâ El Jadidi and finally Arab Contractors before taking on Tala’a El-Gaish last July.