A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
Zlatan Ibrahimovic: I miss having Mido around
Manchester United ace Zlatan Ibrahimovic sent a message to his former teammate Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’.
Mido currently works for beIN Sports as a sports analysts and the Red Devils forward sent his salutes to Mido saying: “I send my regards to Mido, I have not seen him in some time,” said Zlatan.
“We spent some great times in Ajax; we were the ‘bad boys’,” added the English Premier League player in the message broadcasted through beIN Sports’ studio.
The 34-year-old striker also talked about their time on the pitch; believing that they were a duo that made the difference.
“We always succeeded in making the difference. We were also friends off pitch; a crazy duo,” added Ibrahimovic.
Ibrahimovic concluded: “I miss having him around on and off the pitch; I would like to see him again.”
On the other hand Mido replied expressing his pride when he sees his ex-teammate play.
“I am always proud when I see him [Ibrahimovic] play,” said Mido.
Mido added: “Seeing one of my collegues maintaining such high levels of performance throughout the years makes me proud. It is not easy at all,” Mido continued.
Mido expects Ibrahimovic to enjoy a successful career at his new club Manchester United.
“Zlatan will have an impact on Man United, I am sure of it. I always say that a player’s personality is more important than his skills; so what about a player who has both” concluded Mido.