In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Zlatan Ibrahimovic: I miss having Mido around
Manchester United ace Zlatan Ibrahimovic sent a message to his former teammate Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’.
Mido currently works for beIN Sports as a sports analysts and the Red Devils forward sent his salutes to Mido saying: “I send my regards to Mido, I have not seen him in some time,” said Zlatan.
“We spent some great times in Ajax; we were the ‘bad boys’,” added the English Premier League player in the message broadcasted through beIN Sports’ studio.
The 34-year-old striker also talked about their time on the pitch; believing that they were a duo that made the difference.
“We always succeeded in making the difference. We were also friends off pitch; a crazy duo,” added Ibrahimovic.
Ibrahimovic concluded: “I miss having him around on and off the pitch; I would like to see him again.”
On the other hand Mido replied expressing his pride when he sees his ex-teammate play.
“I am always proud when I see him [Ibrahimovic] play,” said Mido.
Mido added: “Seeing one of my collegues maintaining such high levels of performance throughout the years makes me proud. It is not easy at all,” Mido continued.
Mido expects Ibrahimovic to enjoy a successful career at his new club Manchester United.
“Zlatan will have an impact on Man United, I am sure of it. I always say that a player’s personality is more important than his skills; so what about a player who has both” concluded Mido.