Ghana forward Andre Ayew has revealed that the Black Stars will use...
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
Egyptian powerlifter Amal Mahmoud wins Paralympic bronze
Egyptian powerlifter Amal Mahmoud added a bronze to her Paralympic medal collection as she came third in the women’s -67 kg at the Rio 2016 Games on Sunday.
Amal, 37, clinched the medal with a 108 kg lift in her second attempt, while she missed out on her first and third attempts.
Raushan Koishibayeva of Kazakhstan came second after lifting 113 kg, while China’s Yujiao Tan finished in the first place with a 135 kg lift, before lifting 138.5 kg to break the Paralympic and world records.
This marked Amal’s third Paralympic medal as she won silver at the Beijing 2008 Games and a bronze at the London 2012 Games.