Zamalek have recorded back-to-back Premier League wins after defeating Al Masry 1-0 in...
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
Egyptian powerlifter Amal Mahmoud wins Paralympic bronze
Egyptian powerlifter Amal Mahmoud added a bronze to her Paralympic medal collection as she came third in the women’s -67 kg at the Rio 2016 Games on Sunday.
Amal, 37, clinched the medal with a 108 kg lift in her second attempt, while she missed out on her first and third attempts.
Raushan Koishibayeva of Kazakhstan came second after lifting 113 kg, while China’s Yujiao Tan finished in the first place with a 135 kg lift, before lifting 138.5 kg to break the Paralympic and world records.
This marked Amal’s third Paralympic medal as she won silver at the Beijing 2008 Games and a bronze at the London 2012 Games.