Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
Egyptian powerlifter Amal Mahmoud wins Paralympic bronze
Egyptian powerlifter Amal Mahmoud added a bronze to her Paralympic medal collection as she came third in the women’s -67 kg at the Rio 2016 Games on Sunday.
Amal, 37, clinched the medal with a 108 kg lift in her second attempt, while she missed out on her first and third attempts.
Raushan Koishibayeva of Kazakhstan came second after lifting 113 kg, while China’s Yujiao Tan finished in the first place with a 135 kg lift, before lifting 138.5 kg to break the Paralympic and world records.
This marked Amal’s third Paralympic medal as she won silver at the Beijing 2008 Games and a bronze at the London 2012 Games.