The Egypt U-20 National Team drew their second game at AFCON after...
- Egypt U-20 National Team draw second game in a row at AFCON
- Ghana: World Cup hopes destroyed with Grant
- CAF to honor former Al Ahly chairman Hassan Hamdy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy called up to Egypt squad
- Egypt court sentences 4 Ultras Ahlawy members to 15 years in prison
- Elneny speaks about his first Arsenal start against Spurs
- Stoke chairman excuses Ramadan from criticism after Spurs defeat
- Mohamed Ashraf scores as El-Gaish down Al Masry
- Hamoudi included in Al Ahly squad against Dakhleya
- Elmohamady: It’s going to be difficult at Leicester
Egyptian powerlifter Amal Mahmoud wins Paralympic bronze
Egyptian powerlifter Amal Mahmoud added a bronze to her Paralympic medal collection as she came third in the women’s -67 kg at the Rio 2016 Games on Sunday.
Amal, 37, clinched the medal with a 108 kg lift in her second attempt, while she missed out on her first and third attempts.
Raushan Koishibayeva of Kazakhstan came second after lifting 113 kg, while China’s Yujiao Tan finished in the first place with a 135 kg lift, before lifting 138.5 kg to break the Paralympic and world records.
This marked Amal’s third Paralympic medal as she won silver at the Beijing 2008 Games and a bronze at the London 2012 Games.