Ghanaian midfielder Sulley Muntari returns to Italy after completing a deal to...
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
Rio 2016: Egypt’s sitting volleyball team advances to semi finals
Egypt defeated Brazil 3-2 in sitting volleyball in the 2016 Paralympic Games to go top of the group and advance to the semi finals.
The match went back and forth in all five rounds, but the Egyptians prevailed in the final round and won the match – (25-18, 13-25, 25-23, 10-25, 15-13).
Egypt’s seated volleyball team are now in first place in Pool A, having defeated both Germany and Brazil in tough encounters. The win sees them confirm their progression to the semi final round.
The Pharaohs play their last match in Pool A against the United States on Tuesday evening to confirm their place as group winners.