Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Rio 2016: Amany Ibrahim wins Bronze in Powerlifiting
Amany Ibrahim managed to win Egypt’s sixth medal in Powerlifting and seventh overall after winning Bronze in the Women’s U73 kg competition.
Ibrahim won the third place after three successful attempts (110,115,127) kg, and guaranteeing a medal before her last attempt.
The Egyptian lifted 13 kg less than silver medalist Souaad Ghazouani from France and gold medalist Ndidi Nwsou from Nigeria, who both managed to lift 140 kgs.
Ibrahim adds her first medal to her record and the seventh medal for Egypt in the Rio 2016 Paralympics. The Pharaohs aim to win more medals and continue their supremacy in Powerlifting, as seven more Egyptians are yet to compete in the upcoming days.