ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Rio 2016: Amany Ibrahim wins Bronze in Powerlifiting
Ibrahim won the third place after three successful attempts (110,115,127) kg, and guaranteeing a medal before her last attempt.
The Egyptian lifted 13 kg less than silver medalist Souaad Ghazouani from France and gold medalist Ndidi Nwsou from Nigeria, who both managed to lift 140 kgs.
Ibrahim adds her first medal to her record and the seventh medal for Egypt in the Rio 2016 Paralympics. The Pharaohs aim to win more medals and continue their supremacy in Powerlifting, as seven more Egyptians are yet to compete in the upcoming days.