Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Burkina Faso’s Ben Idrissa Derme dies during a football match
Former Burkina Faso international Ben Idrissa Derme died during a French Cup match for sixth-division outfit AJ Biguglia.
The defender suffered a heart attack in the second half in the third-round tie for his side.
Medical staff were unfortunately unable to revive him after rushing onto the pitch.
Derme was capped four times for his country and played for CA Bastia and Moldova’s Sheriff Tiraspol among other clubs.