Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Egypt sitting volleyball qualify to Paralympics semi-final top of group
The Paralympics in Rio 2016 has witnessed the Egyptian national team dominating the game against USA in sitting volleyball, in which Egypt managed to win with a score of 3-0.
Egypt dominated the three sets 25-14, 25-9, 25-14, to secure an important win in their Paralympic journey.
The Pharaohs had qualified to the semis after beating host nation Brazil in their last game, but now confirm their place as top of Pool A ahead of Brazil, Germany and USA.
The Egyptians are likely to face London 2012 silver-medalists Bosnia and Herzegovina, who currently sit second in Pool B behind London 2012 gold-medalists Iran. Pool B games are concluded later on Septemeber 14th.