Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Sam Morsy on international debut: It was a dream that came true
Sam Morsy claimed that his Egyptian national team debut was a dream that came true, as he is excited ahead of the challenges coming ahead.
Sam Morsy’s dual nationality was the key to see him getting minutes with the Egyptian national team and is happy with his debut, insisting that only the best is yet to come from him.
“It’s a huge honor to represent the Egyptian national team. That’s something I’ve dreamed of for a number of years, and it was amazing to make my debut in Borg El Arab Stadium in Alexandria,” Morsy said.
“It was an indescribable feeling and unbelievable experience, in which I have witnessed to play with top players and it makes me feel that I have grown up as a player and as a person,” he continued.
“There are World Cup Qualifiers in October and if you want to play for your country, then you have to be playing regular football,” the 25-year-old Egyptian midfielder stated after moving on loan to Barnsley from Wigan Athletic.
“Here there is a great a squad and I will have to work hard day in and day out, so I can hopefully secure a starting place in my team,” Morsy concluded.