Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Sam Morsy: I preferred joining Barnsley over other clubs
After featuring in a 2-1 away win against Preston last Saturday, Morsy came out and spoke to the media about his move to Championship side Barnsley.
The 25-year-old British-Egyptian is excited to face new challenges, as he saw himself making his debut for Egypt’s national team and moving to Barnsley.
“It’s been a great couple of weeks to be fair, to get everything sorted and settled; makes me delighted to join the club and be here,”said Morsy.
“When I heard about Barnsley interest, there was no-brainier and I did my best and everything to be here,” he continued.
“There was a numbers of clubs interested in my services, but when Barnsley came for me I realized that this was the right move for me,” revealed the 25-year-old midfielder.
He concluded, “Barnsleyis a great team with a fantastic spirit. They got to the play-offs and got promoted with their very talented squad. I have played against most of the players here, and I know they are capable of producing fantastic performances.”