Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Sierra Leone FA officials no longer under police custody
The Sierra Leone Football Association (SLFA) president Isha Johansen and other officials have been released from police custody after fulfilling their bail condition on Wednesday.
Johansen, as well as SLFA Vice President Brima Kamara and Secretary General Christopher Kamara, were arrested last week after they had been accused of corruption by the Anti-Corruption Committee (ACC).
Johansen had spent one night in police custody, while Brima Kamara was detained for two days and Christopher Kamara for a week in police custody, before they were released on bail.
The three officials were arrested after failing to attend a hearing scheduled on September 7 by the Anti-Corruption Committee. However, Johansen later denied any wrongdoing in a sworn testimony to the ACC.