Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
Video: Wilfried Yessoh completes Al-Ahli Doha switch from AS Denguele
Ivorian striker Yessoh N’Guessan Wilfried Kisito has joined Qatar’s Al-Ahli from AS Denguele.
The Ivorian was AS Denguele’s top scorer last season in the Ivorian Ligue 1 with a club record 17 goals last season surpassing FC Basel’s Seydou Doumbia who managed to net 15 goals for the Ivorian outfit in the past.
The 25-year-old will join the club on a three-year contract in a move that cost the Doha-based outfit $100,000.
The emergence of the highly rated striker, who attracted interest from several Egyptian clubs saw him being compared with the likes of Didier Drogba.