Al Masry have continued their winning streak as they beat Petrojet 2-1...
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
Video: Wilfried Yessoh completes Al-Ahli Doha switch from AS Denguele
Ivorian striker Yessoh N’Guessan Wilfried Kisito has joined Qatar’s Al-Ahli from AS Denguele.
The Ivorian was AS Denguele’s top scorer last season in the Ivorian Ligue 1 with a club record 17 goals last season surpassing FC Basel’s Seydou Doumbia who managed to net 15 goals for the Ivorian outfit in the past.
The 25-year-old will join the club on a three-year contract in a move that cost the Doha-based outfit $100,000.
The emergence of the highly rated striker, who attracted interest from several Egyptian clubs saw him being compared with the likes of Didier Drogba.