Zamalek left-back Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh has officially signed a five-year contract extension with...
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
Video: Wilfried Yessoh completes Al-Ahli Doha switch from AS Denguele
Ivorian striker Yessoh N’Guessan Wilfried Kisito has joined Qatar’s Al-Ahli from AS Denguele.
The Ivorian was AS Denguele’s top scorer last season in the Ivorian Ligue 1 with a club record 17 goals last season surpassing FC Basel’s Seydou Doumbia who managed to net 15 goals for the Ivorian outfit in the past.
The 25-year-old will join the club on a three-year contract in a move that cost the Doha-based outfit $100,000.
The emergence of the highly rated striker, who attracted interest from several Egyptian clubs saw him being compared with the likes of Didier Drogba.