Ghana coach Avram Grant has encouraged his team to do better after their...
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
Video: Wilfried Yessoh completes Al-Ahli Doha switch from AS Denguele
Ivorian striker Yessoh N’Guessan Wilfried Kisito has joined Qatar’s Al-Ahli from AS Denguele.
The Ivorian was AS Denguele’s top scorer last season in the Ivorian Ligue 1 with a club record 17 goals last season surpassing FC Basel’s Seydou Doumbia who managed to net 15 goals for the Ivorian outfit in the past.
The 25-year-old will join the club on a three-year contract in a move that cost the Doha-based outfit $100,000.
The emergence of the highly rated striker, who attracted interest from several Egyptian clubs saw him being compared with the likes of Didier Drogba.