KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
Wydad Casablanca recieve huge blow as Zuhair Laaroubi’s set to miss Zamalek clash
Military-related issues face Laaroubi, thus the player was not allowed to leave with the team’s squad heading to Egypt.
The encounter is scheduled for next Friday and will be held at Borg Al Arab Stadium in Alexandria.
The game between the White Nights and the Moroccan giants will be heavily anticipated and will be awaited by lots of football fans around Africa and the Arab World.
Zamalek qualified to the semis from Group B after finishing second in a group which saw ES Sétif disqualified from the competition and had to face only 2 sides South African outfit Mamelodi Sundowns and Nigerian Champions Enyimba.
On the other hand, Wydad topped group A after facing hard fought matches against Al Ahly who finished third of the group, Zesco United who finished second and ASEC Mimosas who finished bottom.