Ifeanyi Ubah owner, Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has resealed a statement, criticising...
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
Wydad Casablanca recieve huge blow as Zuhair Laaroubi’s set to miss Zamalek clash
Wydad Athletic Club face huge blow ahead of facing Zamalek in CAF Champions League semi-final.
Military-related issues face Laaroubi, thus the player was not allowed to leave with the team’s squad heading to Egypt.
The encounter is scheduled for next Friday and will be held at Borg Al Arab Stadium in Alexandria.
The game between the White Nights and the Moroccan giants will be heavily anticipated and will be awaited by lots of football fans around Africa and the Arab World.
Zamalek qualified to the semis from Group B after finishing second in a group which saw ES Sétif disqualified from the competition and had to face only 2 sides South African outfit Mamelodi Sundowns and Nigerian Champions Enyimba.
On the other hand, Wydad topped group A after facing hard fought matches against Al Ahly who finished third of the group, Zesco United who finished second and ASEC Mimosas who finished bottom.