After losing the Champions League final on aggregate to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s...
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
Wydad Casablanca recieve huge blow as Zuhair Laaroubi’s set to miss Zamalek clash
Wydad shot-stopper Zuhair Laaroubi will not be able to travel with the club’s squad to Egypt to face Cairo Giants Zamalek, as announced by the club’s spokesperson.
Military-related issues face Laaroubi, thus the player was not allowed to leave with the team’s squad heading to Egypt.
The encounter is scheduled for next Friday and will be held at Borg Al Arab Stadium in Alexandria.
The game between the White Nights and the Moroccan giants will be heavily anticipated and will be awaited by lots of football fans around Africa and the Arab World.
Zamalek qualified to the semis from Group B after finishing second in a group which saw ES Sétif disqualified from the competition and had to face only 2 sides South African outfit Mamelodi Sundowns and Nigerian Champions Enyimba.
On the other hand, Wydad topped group A after facing hard fought matches against Al Ahly who finished third of the group, Zesco United who finished second and ASEC Mimosas who finished bottom.