Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Egypt down 10 positions in September FIFA Rankings
Egypt dropped ten places in the August edition of the monthly FIFA rankings, and now occupy the 53rd position worldwide. This sees the Pharaohs ranked 7th in Africa, down from 5th in July.
Algeria drops to second in Africa with an overall ranking of 35th, and is replaced at the top by Côte d’Ivoire, who now top African football with an overall ranking of 34th.
Argentina retained its stronghold upon the pinnacle of world football, followed by Belgium and Germany.
The biggest leap of the month belongs to Bolivia, who climbed 35 places to 75th.
The biggest fall of the month belongs to Central African Republic, who dropped 35 places to 122nd.