Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Egypt down 10 positions in September FIFA Rankings
Egypt dropped ten places in the August edition of the monthly FIFA rankings, and now occupy the 53rd position worldwide. This sees the Pharaohs ranked 7th in Africa, down from 5th in July.
Algeria drops to second in Africa with an overall ranking of 35th, and is replaced at the top by Côte d’Ivoire, who now top African football with an overall ranking of 34th.
Argentina retained its stronghold upon the pinnacle of world football, followed by Belgium and Germany.
The biggest leap of the month belongs to Bolivia, who climbed 35 places to 75th.
The biggest fall of the month belongs to Central African Republic, who dropped 35 places to 122nd.