A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
Ahmed Hassan Koka reflects on his time at Braga
In an exclusive interview with FIFA.com, SC Braga striker Ahmed Hassan Koka discussed his time at the Portuguese side so far and his ambitions and goals that he aims to reach.
Koka made the switch from Rio Ave to SC Braga in June 2015. The 23-year-old striker scored 15 goals in all competitions for Braga in the preceding season, he scored his first of the season in the Portuguese club’s most recent game, where they prevailed 3-0 against Boavista FC.
“Braga is a beautiful city to live in, I am very happy to be here. The weather is nice and in Portugal usually the weather is always good. As a city it is the perfect fit for me,” Koka told FIFA.com.
“It’s [Braga] a great club, the fourth best team in Portugal. We have played in the Europa League and we reached the quarterfinals. It was very difficult but we won the Portuguese cup. It was such a special match that we really wanted to win and it was a beautiful feeling and a huge honour for the club, last season was unforgettable for us.”
“Braga is great for me and I will always remember this club. I have set myself a target of scoring more goals than last season, I want to try to get the team as far as possible and try to win a trophy like we did last year,” he concluded.
Peseiro: Koka is a quality player
SC Braga coach Jose Peseiro has described Koka as a quality player, saying that he has adapted in a great despite his young age.
“Koka is a quality player who has managed to adapt to preform realising the potential he showed right at the in Egypt. He is a player of quality with plenty more to come, he is young but he adapted perfectly to the demands of European football.”